I called wallmart, tire kingdom, tractor supply with no luck. Does any know who mounts tires for atv's. Im pasco co.
Thanks
depending on what size, Tires Plus can do it for a ute, any lawn tractor repair for a sporty.
try the local motorcycle shop. thats where we get it done.
Tires Plus, they hooked me up.
Thanks :)
if anybody in the north fort myers area needs tires mounted i can do it with my tire changing machine. ill usally do it for $5 to $8 each tire depending on the tire. my local dealer sunsports wants 15 per tire.
I just had the same problem. I couldnt find anything so I did it the old school way. 1 pry bar some dish soap and lots of choice words.
how do the choice words work? i might use them if i need to if i ever mount a tire. i hear of a lot of people usin them for a lot of stuff. i guess they work and are pretty universal for all kind of work.
If used properly choice words can add strength when needed. Much like adding chrome to a hot rod equals horse power.....
thanks for the info. ;)
Super Walmart did mine for cheap, like $7 a piece!