Woot just got back from the race and all,i can say is #97 is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!
no, when he gets 7 championships under the old points format he will be "The Man"
That was a pretty good race though. Hope ya had fun
i wish he would have won last year. i had him picked in a $100 per driver winner take all pool for the points championship.
jeff
QuoteWoot just got back from the race and all,i can say is #97 is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was at the race too how did you get home so early we didnt get home till 11 :o :o we tried to take krome then 41 like they said to do... but it was closed >:(
o by the way i think you where one of the 8 kurt busch fans at that race j/k
but everone clapped when he lost his wheel ;D
;D
Yeah i was one of those 8 Kurt Bush fans!I was at the track around 9 am ,I think 8 might be an exageration!! ROUSCH RACING. Kickin a$$