Poll
Question:
Dale would like a head count to plan for trophies, etc.
Option 1: Definately going to race
votes: 12
Option 2: Maybe going to race
votes: 2
Option 3: Going to watch
votes: 2
Option 4: Can't make it this time
votes: 4
;D
im going for the food :bow.gif and to see quad32 race :R
you know me and scott will be there...
umm im still up in the air or maybe i should say still grounded my quad looks like a grenade went off on it
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on August 04, 2006, 05:05:08 PM
umm im still up in the air or maybe i should say still grounded my quad looks like a grenade went off on it
So it blew up? Or are you just tearing it down for the good stuff inside? 8)
mabey i wont be there..... i dont have a shock that will work while i got mine sent off.... :'( i will still be there to watch....
Quote from: derek330 on August 04, 2006, 10:03:52 PM
mabey i wont be there..... i dont have a shock that will work while i got mine sent off.... :'( i will still be there to watch....
Derek watcha need? a rear? ill let ya borrow mine since i wont be riding my bike.
Its a stock shock but at least you could still race..
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 05, 2006, 08:26:28 AM
Quote from: derek330 on August 04, 2006, 10:03:52 PM
mabey i wont be there..... i dont have a shock that will work while i got mine sent off.... :'( i will still be there to watch....
Derek watcha need? a rear? ill let ya borrow mine since i wont be riding my bike.
Its a stock shock but at least you could still race..
well thanks chris....aint nothing wrong with a stock shock.... ;) i will let you know... i have a friend with a R and he hardly ever rides it so i am going to see if i can borrow his rear shock... thanks again for the offer!! !! !! ;D
Quote from: Scott270r on August 04, 2006, 08:32:18 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on August 04, 2006, 05:05:08 PM
umm im still up in the air or maybe i should say still grounded my quad looks like a grenade went off on it
So it blew up? Or are you just tearing it down for the good stuff inside? 8)
Lots of Powder coat brotha ,I cant afford goo fast parts but atleast i can look good doin it ;)
AMEN to that !!!!! :Clap.gif :drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Were in so far.
lookin good ;D
Quote from: LTR450ApK on August 05, 2006, 05:08:19 PM
Quote from: Scott270r on August 04, 2006, 08:32:18 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on August 04, 2006, 05:05:08 PM
umm im still up in the air or maybe i should say still grounded my quad looks like a grenade went off on it
So it blew up? Or are you just tearing it down for the good stuff inside? 8)
Lots of Powder coat brotha ,I cant afford goo fast parts but atleast i can look good doin it ;)
I hear Ya Scooter so your saying " if you can't sing it...bling it!" ;D
Hey on another note we have a new nickname for Doug, he is now Doug Bizzle! 8)
i'm going up this time too. lookin forward to taking the new out.
Hello all! i have received some very interesting personal messages from some of the flat track racers. So i thought i would put out a public invite to these people since they think Im a joke....
A few of us will be at the GA track this month racing in the Open/Pro class.
for anyone who finished ahead of us I will personaly give you free set of rear tires! ill even let you pick the syle and size (18 or 20") of the maxxis tires we have in our trailer. Dont worry these are new not used tires...
RED
hey dave!! ... I need a set of 20" rears for the 250r, can ya get me some?! ;D
Gonna make it with the mini let me know how many others will be there. My engine went south in the YFZ from the Ocala race. Hard down and hard pressed to get it right before Durhamtown
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on August 07, 2006, 02:50:30 PM
Gonna make it with the mini let me know how many others will be there. My engine went south in the YFZ from the Ocala race. Hard down and hard pressed to get it right before Durhamtown
I am bringing Tyler and his mini, I think BigWorm said he was bringing a few, and I think Brewmaster said he would bring 3 or 4 as well. I am not sure yet about my nephew but Tim will probably bring Brianna and her mini. It should be a good turnout.
Quote from: HillKiller on August 07, 2006, 03:40:18 PM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on August 07, 2006, 02:50:30 PM
Gonna make it with the mini let me know how many others will be there. My engine went south in the YFZ from the Ocala race. Hard down and hard pressed to get it right before Durhamtown
Awsome to here. The kids will have a blast
I am bringing Tyler and his mini, I think BigWorm said he was bringing a few, and I think Brewmaster said he would bring 3 or 4 as well. I am not sure yet about my nephew but Tim will probably bring Brianna and her mini. It should be a good turnout.
We are a definite for our two. No kids though, unless we pass some hitchhiking on I-75.
Quote from: BrewMaster on August 07, 2006, 02:07:59 PM
Hello all! i have received some very interesting personal messages from some of the flat track racers. So i thought i would put out a public invite to these people since they think Im a joke....
A few of us will be at the GA track this month racing in the Open/Pro class.
for anyone who finished ahead of us I will personaly give you free set of rear tires! ill even let you pick the syle and size (18 or 20") of the maxxis tires we have in our trailer. Dont worry these are new not used tires...
RED
Sweet,
Well Red, I guess you are for real then. Welcome aboard! There have been so many B.S. people that talk smack and don't show up. I call them Keyboard racers, but the more the merrier, I am an ex-pro (1998) myself, but am trying to regain the speed I once had. It should be interesting, I look forward to seeing you in Valdosta the 19th. 8)
Ok boys, I just spoke with Wade at the Jasper Fl, track ( www.crossroadsmotorplex.com ) and we might have an invite to race there Friday night Aug 18th. This is another 1/4 mile clay oval, similar to Valdosta. Average Kart record lap times range from 12.38 sec per lap into the 15's. For those of us who drive a long ways to race in Valdosta this would make it a "two-for-one" weekend and save some fuel expense, etc. Nothing is set yet for Jasper but I expect to have a definate answer by Weds and I will post the news then. ;D
Quote from: BrewMaster on August 07, 2006, 02:07:59 PM
Hello all! i have received some very interesting personal messages from some of the flat track racers. So i thought i would put out a public invite to these people since they think Im a joke....
A few of us will be at the GA track this month racing in the Open/Pro class.
for anyone who finished ahead of us I will personaly give you free set of rear tires! ill even let you pick the syle and size (18 or 20") of the maxxis tires we have in our trailer. Dont worry these are new not used tires...
RED
sweet..... i could use a new set of tires!! ;D sounds like you are serious... we will see you there on the 19th. may the best man win!! :lecture.gif
2 cant make it this time. That must be Scott and Derek they must have got scared of their worst nightmare
hahahahaha....... thats funny fairyman.. :P you know you will see us there. :-*
You ladies have a good time and play nice looks like im sitting out :'(
Kinda hard to ride a quad that looks like this.......
[attachment deleted by admin]
:'( i forgot to add that i was Powdercoating most of the motor lol
[attachment deleted by admin]
LAST ONE 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
I hear ya scooter....Do you think you can talk Mike(Nightbreed) into a Loaner for the race?
sorry to here that scooter. was looking forward to seeing you again, it has been a while
here the future ladies 06 Jet Kit !!
I might be there gary!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Hillkiller- Sent you a PM. 8)
Im begining to think that the man above me and that hillkiller have been doing a lil more than Pm'ing each other! :-*
Ouch. What an accusation!LOL. I deny everything, and for now will stay firmly in the closet. :-*
Becareful with comments like that Dougs gonna get upset!! DANG!!!! :o HAHA!
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on August 07, 2006, 11:03:39 PM
Im begining to think that the man above me and that hillkiller have been doing a lil more than Pm'ing each other! :-*
I think you may be confusing me with Quad32x...I only like females. :o ;D
Quote from: BrewMaster on August 07, 2006, 02:07:59 PM
Hello all! i have received some very interesting personal messages from some of the flat track racers. So i thought i would put out a public invite to these people since they think Im a joke....
A few of us will be at the GA track this month racing in the Open/Pro class.
for anyone who finished ahead of us I will personaly give you free set of rear tires! ill even let you pick the syle and size (18 or 20") of the maxxis tires we have in our trailer. Dont worry these are new not used tires...
RED
FINALLY some real PROS are coming to town. no need to worry red, no bodys gonna get youre tires cept me but could you just pay me the money insted?? :no
how many name changes are you going to do?
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on August 07, 2006, 09:38:37 PM
here the future ladies 06 Jet Kit !!
I might be there gary!!
you know how to use that thing scooter?? still trying to figure it out....
dont worry chris i still think this is a bunch of mess if you know what i mean!! !! :N
Quote from: First Place Ace on August 08, 2006, 08:56:17 AM
Quote from: BrewMaster on August 07, 2006, 02:07:59 PM
Hello all! i have received some very interesting personal messages from some of the flat track racers. So i thought i would put out a public invite to these people since they think Im a joke....
A few of us will be at the GA track this month racing in the Open/Pro class.
for anyone who finished ahead of us I will personaly give you free set of rear tires! ill even let you pick the syle and size (18 or 20") of the maxxis tires we have in our trailer. Dont worry these are new not used tires...
RED
FINALLY some real PROS are coming to town. no need to worry red, no bodys gonna get youre tires cept me but could you just pay me the money insted?? :no
I'll be your huckleberry
count me in ladies :-*
Quote from: 8 inch on August 08, 2006, 09:30:01 AM
Quote from: First Place Ace on August 08, 2006, 08:56:17 AM
Quote from: BrewMaster on August 07, 2006, 02:07:59 PM
Hello all! i have received some very interesting personal messages from some of the flat track racers. So i thought i would put out a public invite to these people since they think Im a joke....
A few of us will be at the GA track this month racing in the Open/Pro class.
for anyone who finished ahead of us I will personaly give you free set of rear tires! ill even let you pick the syle and size (18 or 20") of the maxxis tires we have in our trailer. Dont worry these are new not used tires...
RED
FINALLY some real PROS are coming to town. no need to worry red, no bodys gonna get youre tires cept me but could you just pay me the money insted?? :no
I'll be your huckleberry
I think I might let these guys be my dingleberrie. lol just messing around guys dont take it serious I will be there looking for a set of tires myself.
Gary has the same chance of winning a race as he does a dance competition! slim to none! :bow.gif :bow.gif
(if you have seen gary dance, youll know what i mean ;D)
we havent seen it!! post a picture!! !! i'll bet that fairyman can go!! !! :R
picture this....gary has that slow bent at the knees holding a beer in a cup rocking side-to side all with a silly grin on his face kinda dance :D
I have seen it and its not something I'd want a picture of!
ok.. i will take your word for it!! I WANT IT ON VIDEO!! !! !! LOL 8)
..then he got down on the ground and acted like he was making love with his hips to his beer cup...disgusting :drink.gif
you bunch of fools, you need to stop spreading rumors about me. I never have danced in my life so it would most likly be a sight to see. oh well you are talking about me, atleast you are talking about a great thing and that also means you are leaving other people alone.
Quote from: HillKiller on August 07, 2006, 04:23:02 PM
Ok boys, I just spoke with Wade at the Jasper Fl, track ( www.crossroadsmotorplex.com ) and we might have an invite to race there Friday night Aug 18th. This is another 1/4 mile clay oval, similar to Valdosta. Average Kart record lap times range from 12.38 sec per lap into the 15's. For those of us who drive a long ways to race in Valdosta this would make it a "two-for-one" weekend and save some fuel expense, etc. Nothing is set yet for Jasper but I expect to have a definate answer by Weds and I will post the news then. ;D
The two-for-one idea didn't workout so the Jasper date will be Sept 30. I will post details later today.
Alright only 3 days to go...............I can't wait! :)
hey man since you are going to run the 4 poke can i use your rear shock if the guys from alabama show up.... or are you going to run your R if they show.. dave is supposed to call me as soon as he gets to the track and let me know if they are there...hook ya boy up dawg!! !! :-*
Quote from: derek330 on August 16, 2006, 12:13:12 PM
hey man since you are going to run the 4 poke can i use your rear shock if the guys from alabama show up.... or are you going to run your R if they show.. dave is supposed to call me as soon as he gets to the track and let me know if they are there...hook ya boy up dawg!! !! :-*
Yeah, what he said!
Quote from: derek330 on August 16, 2006, 12:13:12 PM
hey man since you are going to run the 4 poke can i use your rear shock if the guys from alabama show up.... or are you going to run your R if they show.. dave is supposed to call me as soon as he gets to the track and let me know if they are there...hook ya boy up dawg!! !! :-*
Interesting Point Derek, Dave an you verify from these guys if they are going to show for sure or not? (I.E. Phone Conversation to a REAL PERSON) If so then I am going to bring my #1 bike and we will see if my slow, old, pitiful 330R can hang with these Pro riders. If they are coming, then testing with the 450R will be postponed. ;D
I`ll be there but which one of you punks is bringing my beer ? >:D
damn!! i guess my chances of racing are none no matter what...... aint that a beatch!! figures!! :-\
Anyone heard from Brian or Raymond about racing in Valdosta? :-\