Does anyone have a copy of one of those huge group ride photos where everyone is on their quad? I think it was at Rodman. It shows everyone in a line and was real wide and had a lot of people.
I want to put something like that at the top of the website.
Thanks!
Why not just setup a new ride for it, instead of rummaging through old pictures? :D Sounds like fun to me.
PM ashpalt dragon, I know he took a really good one.
Quote from: o4250 on August 04, 2006, 11:53:31 AM
PM ashpalt dragon, I know he took a really good one.
He photoshopped 3 pics together to acommodate everyone 8) I have it somewhere. I will look
same here, got nothing/nobody else to do ;-)
Id@
I sent one to ya from the Eureka ride last year. sent it to this email address:
admin_NOSPAM@atvflorida.com <---Edited so the spam bots don't get me.
Quote from: wilburz on August 04, 2006, 08:04:00 PM
I sent one to ya from the Eureka ride last year. sent it to this email address:
admin_NOSPAM@atvflorida.com
send it to me too, would you ;D
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on August 04, 2006, 11:05:44 AM
Does anyone have a copy of one of those huge group ride photos
Here ya go... The File is 8MBs (Right Click and Save As) www.instantimages.net/rodman_panoramic.jpg (http://www.instantimages.net/rodman_panoramic.jpg)
holy cow! thats a big shot!
Thanks everybody! I got what I needed. I plan on putting it into a new site layout with the new logo, too.
That's fricking awesome! :O I'd like to know who all the people are in the shot.