Ok guys, I know it sucks but it looks like school time is hovering over our heads. I would rather get kicked in the nuts by hulk hogan then go back to school.:-[ Anyway I start tomorrow so just curious when you guys start and what you think. BTW im starting my freshmen year... :-\
yeah im going into 7th on the 14th
Quote from: MadMudder on August 03, 2006, 06:33:48 PM
Ok guys, I know it sucks but it looks like school time is hovering over our heads. I would rather get kicked in the nuts by hulk hogan then go back to school.:-[ Anyway I start tomorrow so just curious when you guys start and what you think. BTW im starting my freshmen year... :-\
FRESHMAN!! *attack*
Quote from: MadMudder on August 03, 2006, 06:33:48 PM
BTW im starting my freshmen year... :-\
No wonder youd rather get kicked in the balls. You will need those through high school. And it is one helluva ride and fun. I like going back to school not dread it. Almost done with my first week.
;D Im going to be a sophmore at rockledge high next wed
i love going back to school cuz its 1 less year i have till i get out >:D btw it sucks to be a freshmen
im a junior ;D
I'm going to be a junior soon but I hate it cause I was pushed ahead 2 years. I figured "hey, 2 less years I have to go to school". Boy was I wrong, the stress is crazy.
im going into highschool, and i dont know when either next thursday or in 2 mondays. im not sure which.
i go back as a junior on monday the 7th. 2 days b4 my bday. that really sucks! 3 days later and i would be off then. >:(
highskool on august 14
august 8th here in lee county
Quote from: Fox17 on August 03, 2006, 09:50:11 PM
i go back as a junior on monday the 7th. 2 days b4 my bday. that really sucks! 3 days later and i would be off then. >:(
lol my school starts the 14th and my b-day is trhe 11th
the 14th for me, gonna be a fun year, all my friends switched over to my school.
We keep it real ;)
Son goes back the 16th - I wish they would start the school year after Labor Day. Just seems so short starting so early... I hear next year won't start as early, I think Gov Bush signed a bill that school can not start any earlier than 1 week prior to Labor Day - So that would be cool.
You know - you all just hang in there, sound like most of you are almost done. Good Luck and have good school year...
Just keep in mind that most private schools in Broward & Palm Beach County are already back in school.... Dropped off both of the bosses kids yesterday for their first day back ...
i start this monday. my last free weekend!! :'( :'( ill be a freshman too. im on the volleyball team though, so thats good for me.
Well, if anyones interested. I'll be out at holylands the 13th before school starts here. :D
it sucks i got school 2 marrow
i dont start until the 14th ;D right after lorretta lynns
dang i start tuesday :-\ then i get to miss 3 days for loretta lyns. :P
yea i go back in a week, this sucks, i still havent rode the whole summer. :-\
goin to be a sophmore...school starts on wednesday the 9th oh well....i dont mind goin back to school but im not exactly excited
i hate geting up at 6
Quote from: kfx400rob on August 06, 2006, 08:49:48 PM
i hate geting up at 6
I have to get up and drive to vo-tech every morning from the boondocks.
Quote from: o4250 on August 06, 2006, 10:02:07 PM
Quote from: kfx400rob on August 06, 2006, 08:49:48 PM
i hate geting up at 6
I have to get up and drive to vo-tech every morning from the boondocks.
well that sucks.
Quote from: kfx400rob on August 06, 2006, 10:22:15 PM
Quote from: o4250 on August 06, 2006, 10:02:07 PM
Quote from: kfx400rob on August 06, 2006, 08:49:48 PM
i hate geting up at 6
I have to get up and drive to vo-tech every morning from the boondocks.
well that sucks.
Yep but at least i get to drive and not take the bus
Once I get to drive I think ill like school a little more. Untill then it sucks. Getting up at 6 and all... :-\
dang geting up at 6 i wish i could get up at 6 i have to get up at 430 and if id rive to school 530
My school starts at 730, I get up at like 645, take a shower eat breakfast get dressed and like 20 mins, ill hopefully be driving this year if they have left over permits
Check this out I got this back pack for the school year.......http://www.chaparral-racing.com/Chaparral/productr.asp?pf%5Fid=TL2376%2D0200&gift=False&0=dept%2Easp%2Cdept%5Fid%3D107%26menu%5Fid%3D%26Tree%3D%2CTroy%20Lee&1=dept%2Easp%2Cdept%5Fid%3D1426%26menu%5Fid%3D%26Tree%3D0%2CTroy%20Lee%20Backpacks&HSLB=False&mscssid=BB6856C371724B7BB53E86D3105189F3 (http://www.chaparral-racing.com/Chaparral/productr.asp?pf%5Fid=TL2376%2D0200&gift=False&0=dept%2Easp%2Cdept%5Fid%3D107%26menu%5Fid%3D%26Tree%3D%2CTroy%20Lee&1=dept%2Easp%2Cdept%5Fid%3D1426%26menu%5Fid%3D%26Tree%3D0%2CTroy%20Lee%20Backpacks&HSLB=False&mscssid=BB6856C371724B7BB53E86D3105189F3)
Dang, cool book bag, I have a fox book bag that matches my riding gear, and Im getting a new one this weekend.
i got a jansport this year and decked it out wiht a confederate flag and band patches
i have the same book bag iv had since 6th gread lol it has 5 dif holes in it
I start 6th grade in windy hill middle school August 10th and I real don't want to back but I have to. :'( :'(
The good part about it is I get to see all friends again ;D and have some more good laughs again :D :D
you should enjoy school and make the most of it .it's the funnest part of your life.you probably think i'm crazy but believe me once your out of school and get to be around 30 or so you will long for those days.so make the most of it and have fun man.
man school is so G8y now. But its getting better............Meeting all the junior chicks in my class and I couldn't beleive their was like 2 smokin senior chicks in my Biology class! Man do I love COUNTRYSIDE!
Like party on DUDE!
thats the only reason im looking forward to skool the chicks
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 10, 2006, 08:00:35 AM
thats the only reason im looking forward to skool the chicks
i might sound gay but girls are trouble in school. I don't date girls at my school because school is for me to learn lol and all the girls that are my type are not single the rest are
fat ,ghetto ,nerds ,preps(like air heads),chongas.
Quote from: trx450kid on August 10, 2006, 10:18:35 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 10, 2006, 08:00:35 AM
thats the only reason im looking forward to skool the chicks
i might sound gay but girls are trouble in school. I don't date girls at my school because school is for me to learn lol and all the girls that are my type are not single the rest are
fat ,ghetto ,nerds ,preps(like air heads),chongas.
thats how most girls are at my skool but i know this one girl whos like perfect for me
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 11, 2006, 09:17:11 AM
Quote from: trx450kid on August 10, 2006, 10:18:35 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 10, 2006, 08:00:35 AM
thats the only reason im looking forward to skool the chicks
i might sound gay but girls are trouble in school. I don't date girls at my school because school is for me to learn lol and all the girls that are my type are not single the rest are
fat ,ghetto ,nerds ,preps(like air heads),chongas.
thats how most girls are at my skool but i know this one girl whos like perfect for me
awwwww, SOutherns in love :D
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 11, 2006, 07:11:36 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 11, 2006, 09:17:11 AM
Quote from: trx450kid on August 10, 2006, 10:18:35 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 10, 2006, 08:00:35 AM
thats the only reason im looking forward to skool the chicks
i might sound gay but girls are trouble in school. I don't date girls at my school because school is for me to learn lol and all the girls that are my type are not single the rest are
fat ,ghetto ,nerds ,preps(like air heads),chongas.
thats how most girls are at my skool but i know this one girl whos like perfect for me
awwwww, SOutherns in love :D
look whos talking mr.i have a crush on mudmonkey!!!!
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 11, 2006, 08:00:44 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 11, 2006, 07:11:36 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 11, 2006, 09:17:11 AM
Quote from: trx450kid on August 10, 2006, 10:18:35 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 10, 2006, 08:00:35 AM
thats the only reason im looking forward to skool the chicks
i might sound gay but girls are trouble in school. I don't date girls at my school because school is for me to learn lol and all the girls that are my type are not single the rest are
fat ,ghetto ,nerds ,preps(like air heads),chongas.
thats how most girls are at my skool but i know this one girl whos like perfect for me
awwwww, SOutherns in love :D
look whos talking mr.i have a crush on mudmonkey!!!!
No remeber, it was the other way around, and besides, I only go locally ;)
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 12, 2006, 03:26:03 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 11, 2006, 08:00:44 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 11, 2006, 07:11:36 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 11, 2006, 09:17:11 AM
Quote from: trx450kid on August 10, 2006, 10:18:35 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 10, 2006, 08:00:35 AM
thats the only reason im looking forward to skool the chicks
i might sound gay but girls are trouble in school. I don't date girls at my school because school is for me to learn lol and all the girls that are my type are not single the rest are
fat ,ghetto ,nerds ,preps(like air heads),chongas.
thats how most girls are at my skool but i know this one girl whos like perfect for me
awwwww, SOutherns in love :D
look whos talking mr.i have a crush on mudmonkey!!!!
No remeber, it was the other way around, and besides, I only go locally ;)
if u mean state locally shes in fl,and so are you,heres my evidence i recoveredform a earlier thread.
lklutchbuster400->lol, u know u voted for youre self one vote was you, the other was kx kid, and the other was probaly youre dad now jeez, i wonder who vote # 4 was ;-)
Mudmonkey->jeezz.......u guyz really r stupid, lol, its not a mop, its a "chick magnet" remember? lol alot of girls fall for long hair, not saying any names tho.......
That only proves my point more, she had a crush on me, and I only stay in area codes ;)
i start tomorrow.... :(
eww school
i start wensday
gayyy
i want to ride on my last days!
but nooo friggin clutch lever hasent came in =[ gayy
School starts tomorrow, I wanted to go to waldo today for the ftr before school, Figured I'd jump everything, If i break an arm or somehtign then I get to start late >:D
Jk, You would have to be a ret@rd to think like that.
hey klutch and southern!!! if ur going to talk behind sumones back (me for instance) make sure that they cant see what ur writing about them. and i thought we cleared this thing up already......i DONT like him like that. im tring to stay locally too. (and no, not "state locally") jeezz summer mustve fried both of your brains :Wacko.gif :stoogies.gif
I have to do 8th grade again this year...(hopefully, "third time's the charm")....I rock a "Dora the Explorer" book bag with matching kicks.
I'm gonna start a posse this year at school, anyone want in, mudmonkey...me, you...Van Wilder, whadya say?
Quote from: mudmonkey on August 23, 2006, 06:05:46 PM
hey klutch and southern!!! if ur going to talk behind sumones back (me for instance) make sure that they cant see what ur writing about them. and i thought we cleared this thing up already......i DONT like him like that. im tring to stay locally too. (and no, not "state locally") jeezz summer mustve fried both of your brains :Wacko.gif :stoogies.gif
we werent talking behind your back we were talking in front of it
Never looked at it that way before... ??? Anyway high school isnt the worst thing ever. Allot of chicks to look at. Just wish we didnt start so early. Most people dont go back untill september.
I don't know why ppl hate school so much its kind of fun only thing im having problem with is that im in pre cal and it's hard as he!!(2nd week of school and I already got f's on 2 test) I love having AP and honors classes lol
my english 2 honors teacher sucks she is the devil in the flesh >:D i truly hate her. she made fun of me because of how i answerd a question. we were reading the masque of the red death by edgar allen poe and shes like "kyle..." she just says my name so i dont know whats goin on so i say to her.."yeah...do ya want me to answer the question" and she says "idk did i ask one" who the heck would say that? lol so anyways i say "yeah all the people stopped dancing and the band stopped playin cuz the clocks chime was all eerie and stuff" and she yelled at em for it and made fun of me in the class...i hate mrs.vinette i really realy do
Quote from: UncleRico on August 23, 2006, 06:10:25 PM
I have to do 8th grade again this year...(hopefully, "third time's the charm")....I rock a "Dora the Explorer" book bag with matching kicks.
I'm gonna start a posse this year at school, anyone want in, mudmonkey...me, you...Van Wilder, whadya say?
what kind of posse? :P
Quote from: warriordude on August 24, 2006, 10:27:47 PM
my english 2 honors teacher sucks she is the devil in the flesh >:D i truly hate her. she made fun of me because of how i answerd a question. we were reading the masque of the red death by edgar allen poe and shes like "kyle..." she just says my name so i dont know whats goin on so i say to her.."yeah...do ya want me to answer the question" and she says "idk did i ask one" who the heck would say that? lol so anyways i say "yeah all the people stopped dancing and the band stopped playin cuz the clocks chime was all eerie and stuff" and she yelled at em for it and made fun of me in the class...i hate mrs.vinette i really realy do
Now tell us how you really feel... :-X Actually now that I have survived my first 2 months of high school, its not so bad. The time passes faster then middle and theres allot more freedom. I still dont like it but still, if I had to choose between elementary, middle or high then I would pick elementry...... NAP TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) ::) ;D ;) O0 :star.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif
6th grade
Quote from: MadMudder on October 10, 2006, 10:15:39 PM
Quote from: warriordude on August 24, 2006, 10:27:47 PM
my english 2 honors teacher sucks she is the devil in the flesh >:D i truly hate her. she made fun of me because of how i answerd a question. we were reading the masque of the red death by edgar allen poe and shes like "kyle..." she just says my name so i dont know whats goin on so i say to her.."yeah...do ya want me to answer the question" and she says "idk did i ask one" who the heck would say that? lol so anyways i say "yeah all the people stopped dancing and the band stopped playin cuz the clocks chime was all eerie and stuff" and she yelled at em for it and made fun of me in the class...i hate mrs.vinette i really realy do
Now tell us how you really feel... :-X Actually now that I have survived my first 2 months of high school, its not so bad. The time passes faster then middle and theres allot more freedom. I still dont like it but still, if I had to choose between elementary, middle or high then I would pick elementry...... NAP TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) ::) ;D ;) O0 :star.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif
You'll learn to love it, Just remember that it goes by much faster then you think, Have fun and do your work.