(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/roofletrain.gif)
CURTIS birthday is today 8)
(http://pbskids.org/sesame/coloring/images/16_telly.gif)
(http://www.100monkeystyping.com/images/gnl.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/roflcopter.gif)
Have a good one dude.(http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/glasses/smokin.gif)
Happy BDay from Boston dude.
Id@
happy birthday curtis 8)
16? Woo Hoo!
Are we partying at Chucky Cheese again this year?
"Remember last year when I tried to do that back flip into the see of balls and they kicked us out? Good times man, good times..."
Happy Birthday Curtis
Happy Birthday
Dear god! 12 more days and he will be driving :drive.gif :H
:Y :Y :YHappy Birthday :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif
[iHAPPY BIRTHDAY CURTIS!][/i]
Happy Birthday, I am glad you live far enough away so i dont have to worry about being on the roads.
Happy birthday brother. It's been great to watch you grow over the past 3 yrs.
happy b-day partner!
feliz cumpleanos muchacho! ;D
Quote from: bigscrub79 on August 03, 2006, 09:27:25 AM
Happy Birthday, I am glad you live far enough away so i dont have to worry about being on the roads.
Or the sidewalks!!! LOL
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 03, 2006, 09:32:19 AM
Happy birthday brother. It's been great to watch you grow over the past 3 yrs.
Mike that just sounds perverted!!!! ROFLMAO
Happy B-day Curtis
Happy b-day!
Curtis happy birthday buddy. Now it's about time you get to legally drive that chick magnet of a truck you bought. Congrats pal, I can't believe you are actually legal to drive.
Curtis, have a good one! Now you can leagally ride an "adult" sized ATV too 2:L lol. Enjoy your youth. :ThumbsUp.gif
Happy Birthday Kid. :)
Have fun and happy birthday, I'm awaiting the day I'm not stuck in the house. D:
Happy B_DaY KiD hope you get everything you want. ;)
happy b dayyyyyyyyy ;D
Thanks a lot guys, it was a good day. Next tuesday is the day to clear the roads after 4:20 PM! I got some money and thats about it. Hopefully will have my truck all done up within 2months.
We took a collection , but couldnt raise enough money for a lap dance . sorry man maybe next year! ;)
happy b-day anyway