WOW! Did anyone see this?
A hunter in Northwestern Wisconsin killed 5 people and injured 3 over a "Tree Stand" [smiley=Shocked.gif]
Absolutely nuts!
http://g.msn.com/0MNBUS00/2?http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6551094&&CM=EmailThis&CE=1
Yeah, I saw that, lol... There are definately some twisted people out there. As crazy as the story it is.. the best part is that the guy who killed all those people, doesnt even look like some crazy redneck guy, he was asian! D*mn rednecks, lmao ;)
[smiley=Ermm.gif] wierd. gotta watch out for those crazy people..
yeah i heard about this too... these are the people giving country folk a bad name...
I read that this morning.I actually posted the same thing on another site.Thats some pretty scary stuff.
BECAREFULL WHO YOU RUN INTO
:o
Code name Charlie . "Flashbacks "
yeah I don't think I would want to ride by that tree stand.
Thought I'd bump this up since hunting season is around the corner.
WOW how far back was that? :o
Page 64.
;D ;D ;D Watch it this hunting season ....and see if the history doesn't raise it's ugly head again