Do any of you guys have Myspace? Check out my profile there at www.myspace.com/americanrobster Add me if you would like.
Quote from: americanrobster on August 01, 2006, 10:44:07 PM
Do any of you guys have Myspace? Check out my profile there at www.myspace.com/americanrobster Add me if you would like.
I think there is already a topic like this in the Kid's Corner, with everybodys myspace url on there.
yea there is but its pretty old
www.myspace.com/kfxkid
Myspace is da debil!
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 01, 2006, 10:54:47 PM
Myspace is da debil!
EVERYTHING IS THE DEBIL TO YOU MAMA!!!!!
http://www.myspace.com/raptor250ex (http://www.myspace.com/raptor250ex)
This is mine..........http://www.myspace.com/61270321
Quote from: Alba450 on August 01, 2006, 11:03:43 PM
This is mine..........http://www.myspace.com/61270321
I tryed to add you as a friend but it asked all this personal information.
Quote from: o4250 on August 01, 2006, 11:11:30 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on August 01, 2006, 11:03:43 PM
This is mine..........http://www.myspace.com/61270321
I tryed to add you as a friend but it asked all this personal information.
IDK
Quote from: o4250 on August 01, 2006, 11:11:30 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on August 01, 2006, 11:03:43 PM
This is mine..........http://www.myspace.com/61270321
I tryed to add you as a friend but it asked all this personal information.
thats because to add any1 that is 14 or 15, u have to know their last name, email or something to identify them, its just a security thing to keep old people from adding young kids
Quote from: americanrobster on August 01, 2006, 10:44:07 PM
Do any of you guys have Myspace? Check out my profile there at www.myspace.com/americanrobster Add me if you would like.
i added u. mine is www.myspace.com/96bmw328ic
Mine iswww.myspace.com/humrz28
www.myspace.com/kmd1992
www.myspace.com/kfx400rob
www.myspace.com/designerredneckgirl
Heres mine! www.myspaceisaperfectplacetoletunethicalandimmoralthingshappeninaneasytoaccessforumwhereeveryonethereislookingtohookupandjusthavesex.com
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on August 02, 2006, 02:51:21 PM
Heres mine! www.myspaceisaperfectplacetoletunethicalandimmoralthingshappeninaneasytoaccessforumwhereeveryonethereislookingtohookupandjusthavesex.com
exactly!
I don't quite get the point of myspace, could someone explain?
it is a really stupid site where you can talk to people and look at pics of them basically. i dont know the point of havin one unless you wanna get kidnapped and raped or somethin.
www.myspace.com/exmx54
da debil!
http://www.myspace.com/klutchbuster350 :D
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on August 02, 2006, 02:51:21 PM
Heres mine! www.myspaceisaperfectplacewhereeveryonethereislookingtohookupandjusthavesex.com
Yeah thats usually the idea. :D
Mine is www.myspace.com/bigscrub79
heres mine...www.myspace.com/metalfanforlife i tried to resist making a myspace but i had to lol im a failure
Mine is http://www.myspace.com/susieblazer also on my profile if you click on photos... ::)
Quote from: Fox17 on August 02, 2006, 04:21:28 PM
it is a really stupid site where you can talk to people and look at pics of them basically. i dont know the point of havin one unless you wanna get kidnapped and raped or somethin.
So you're saying I'm going to get raped ? ? ? ?
not necessarly but it happens.
Quote from: Fox17 on August 02, 2006, 08:43:37 PM
not necessarly but it happens.
It happened, thats becuase some people dont have common sense.
45year old stranger: want to meet and eat cookies and drink kool aid?
Teen: Ummm, Sure, where at.
^^^^
I'm sure it starts like that too.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 02, 2006, 08:53:15 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 02, 2006, 08:43:37 PM
not necessarly but it happens.
It happened, thats becuase some people dont have common sense.
45year old stranger: want to meet and eat cookies and drink kool aid?
Teen: Ummm, Sure, where at.
^^^^
I'm sure it starts like that too.
yea it is stupid people like that. i hope nobody on this site is that stupid.
That happen maybe to 50 people, out of like 60 million people or something. I could care less about myspace though,
Idk but TOM is a freaking genius and like a Multimillionaire and set for life
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 02, 2006, 08:53:15 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 02, 2006, 08:43:37 PM
not necessarly but it happens.
It happened, thats becuase some people dont have common sense.
45year old stranger: want to meet and eat cookies and drink kool aid?
Teen: Ummm, Sure, where at.
^^^^
I'm sure it starts like that too.
that dont happen to me cuz mmy mmmy mmy mmy mmom mmy mmy momma mmomma said that guys like that are the debil
My myspace is in my sig. Feel free to add me as a friend.
Quote from: Fox17 on August 02, 2006, 08:43:37 PM
not necessarly but it happens.
It happens because parents dont teach their children common sense.... I'm not dumb, and trust me I can take care of myself ....
But you still said
Quote from: Fox17 on August 02, 2006, 04:21:28 PM
it is a really stupid site where you can talk to people and look at pics of them basically. i dont know the point of havin one unless you wanna get kidnapped and raped or somethin.
or are you just bad mouthing it because you haven't given yourself a logical reason to have your own page? ? ? ?
Quote from: MachineDog on August 02, 2006, 04:18:33 PM
I don't quite get the point of myspace, could someone explain?
the best way i can explain it is that I've found tons of friends from high school on the site, it's a way to reconnect with people you may have lost...