Just got these Fox Evo's for my bike and they look awsome. I can really feel the shock working when hitting jumps. I think im gunna put my stadiums aside for now.
***I'll get some more pics later cuz I lost like 6 pics of off photobucket***
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06Stumpjumper006.jpg)
besim your the worst liar ever!!! i need to see some pics off these!!!
Quote from: WOODY_450r on August 01, 2006, 09:20:53 PM
besim your the worst liar ever!!! i need to see some pics off these!!!
Dude im working on it man....
Im telling you I swear I got Fox Floats for my race bike. Just take it easy and sit tight.
Quote from: Alba450 on August 01, 2006, 09:22:15 PM
Quote from: WOODY_450r on August 01, 2006, 09:20:53 PM
besim your the worst liar ever!!! i need to see some pics off these!!!
Dude im working on it man....
Im telling you I swear I got Fox Floats for my race bike. Just take it easy and sit tight.
for your race bike?!?!?!?! what did you also get another quad?
your going to be sorry.lol
oh wait i know. sinan got some fox. ;)
those are some bad @ss shocks!
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 09:28:38 PM
oh wait i know. sinan got some fox. ;)
huh.......no he didnt jake....Do your research
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 09:26:29 PM
your going to be sorry.lol
Im Happy IDK what your talking about FOX Evo's are the best shocks of the 21ft century dude.
DUDE shut up you a looser who doesnt know what your talking about. have you even put them on yet have you even ridden on them yet. no so shut up and why dont you do some research. 21ft century are you dumb. ???
nice try I see the spokes for a bike wheel!!!! Try covering it up next time you wanna lie HAHAHAHAHA
yhea its probablly on his mountain bike. what a looser. :L
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 09:38:31 PM
yhea its probablly on his mountain bike. what a looser. :L
........................................DAMN.....................................................
Quote from: Alba450 on August 01, 2006, 09:39:00 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 09:38:31 PM
yhea its probablly on his mountain bike. what a looser. :L
........................................DAMN.....................................................
better luck next time HAHA
my god what a waste ::)
I did say I had FOX Floats on my "BIKE"
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06Stumpjumper008.jpg)
Oh yea
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06Stumpjumper001.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06Stumpjumper002.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06Stumpjumper003.jpg)
Fox forks...Compression & Rebound adjustment....130mm of travel
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06Stumpjumper005.jpg)
My Stumpjumper got excited when it saw my YFZ's Stadiums....And I might have made a new Shock Stadium breeded with a FOX...."STADIFOX"
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06Stumpjumper012.jpg)
Come on guys give me some feedback...
your parents have way too much money! ;) lol but it's nice
its ugly. you wasted you parents money. ;)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 09:52:53 PM
its ugly. you wasted you parents money. ;)
Hey Jake your Kory bike is a waste of $13,000......and it was USED...man did you get hosed
J/P
damn i know. thats why it hasnt blown up yet and ive won i dont know almost every holeshot. damn now i wish i didnt get another one. i should have just bought your bike its like 10Xs better. ::)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 09:58:55 PM
damn i know. thats why it hasnt blown up yet and ive won i dont know almost every holeshot. damn now i wish i didnt get another one. i should have just bought your bike its like 10Xs better. ::)
Exactly!!!................Man your genuis.....
But yea I know it cost alot but it was either having my $$$ going somewhere else or enjoying it.
you should have gotten something with a motor. like a mo-ped :P
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 10:01:59 PM
you should have gotten something with a motor. like a mo-ped :P
Wel I got a Fully moded Go-Ped.......................I was going to get a HINSON Clutch and a LT Swinger but i couldn't make up my mind. Anyways I can get my HINSON & LT Swinger later in the racin season probably in the winter when I go in the B-Class.
I dont know why a HINSON clutch is like $1,000??
besim u are so dumb
Quote from: Alba450 on August 01, 2006, 10:05:21 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 10:01:59 PM
you should have gotten something with a motor. like a mo-ped :P
Wel I got a Fully moded Go-Ped.......................I was going to get a HINSON Clutch and a LT Swinger but i couldn't make up my mind. Anyways I can get my HINSON & LT Swinger later in the racin season probably in the winter when I go in the B-Class.
I dont know why a HINSON clutch is like $1,000??
u will be waiting more than that :D
hahha yeah. your positive about that. i didnt even know you still rode. :P
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 10:08:04 PM
hahha yeah. your positive about that. i didnt even know you still rode. :P
I actually do
But Yes FOX's aren't the best cuz my rear shock is loosing air like a mofo..I have to hook my compressor everytime I ride. I cant figure out whats wrong?
welcome to the world of AIR shocks. they are going to leak. ;)
my fronts leak about 5 psi every ride.....but i can ride them stiff or soft, so i pump them up once and let them go :P i havnt checked them since we went to hardrock i think its about time ::)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 10:10:25 PM
welcome to the world of AIR shocks. they are going to leak. ;)
No Seriously they loose air??????????
No wonder I was bottoming out towards the end of my ride around the Beach........I should of known
yes they do.
Thats cool besim, I didnt know they made those for bikes, I hope youre into mountian biking too though or it was just another waste of cash :-\
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 01, 2006, 10:14:38 PM
Thats cool besim, I didnt know they made those for bikes, I hope youre into mountian biking too though or it was just another waste of cash :-\
Thanks.....And yea every morning I take out my bike and go to Peir 60 and just chill and just ride around and find stairs to ride down or kool riding spots.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 10:13:47 PM
yes they do.
So how can I keep them from leaking soo quick????
how quick are we talking about.lol
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 10:32:23 PM
how quick are we talking about.lol
Like the rear goes feather soft in like 45 minutes of riding and if im hitting bih jumps and just rolling of stairs it will loose are faster. SO is this normal right??? Just gotta buy me that hand pump thing and keep it with me
you mean to tell me it didnt come with the hand pump. :-\ you were using a compresser. maybee you blew the seals. :-\
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 11:00:21 PM
you mean to tell me it didnt come with the hand pump. :-\ you were using a compresser. maybee you blew the seals. :-\
Uh....................w00ter man......Cuz they told me the hand pump was $30 and I said WTF and said I didn't need it.
So if I blew the seals im gunna take it in at Chainwheel Drive. Cuz i got a 3 yr warranty any way. And im gunna buy the hand pump. Thanks Jake
well i know the ATV ones come with them. the shicks arent that big. im almost positive a compresser would blow the seals.
ya bro the atv ones will go rock solid with a few pumps from the hand pump. I can't imagine those being able to hold even half of what the atv ones do so the compressor would just destroy the seals
Quote from: #26YFZ on August 01, 2006, 11:12:34 PM
ya bro the atv ones will go rock solid with a few pumps from the hand pump. I can't imagine those being able to hold even half of what the atv ones do so the compressor would just destroy the seals
OK........SO I basically screwed up my rear shock. Im gunna have to take it in tommarow anyways cuz my hydraulic brakes arent working right. So what should I tell them the shock it working wierd or something? Oh yea this bike was a "TEST BIKE" as in costomers test drove it around the parking lot and stuff so could that be an excuse?
yeah just say it loses air.lol
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 02, 2006, 12:01:42 AM
yeah just say it loses air.lol
Yea I knew that..duh
But when the seals blow that will be a internal defect correct so they wouldn't find out whats wrong unless they open it up(their not) and I might get a new shock(i hope)
why don't you do the stand up thing, admit you never read the instructions and broke it yourself instead of trying to scam the company
Quote from: backinsaddle on August 02, 2006, 09:23:04 AM
why don't you do the stand up thing, admit you never read the instructions and broke it yourself instead of trying to scam the company
WTF? That would be the most UN AMERICAN thing he could do.
Don't listen to him Alba...here's what you want to do...
1) Speak to the manager and provide him with faulty intelligence.
2) Show up at the dealership dressed in a flight suit with a MISSION ACCOMPLISHED BANNER flying from your truck that way he thinks YOU were right before you even begin to speak.
3) If he balks, accuse him of having weapons of mass destruction, and ask him why he and his dealership don't support the troops in Iraq.
These simple steps have been followed and field tested.
You can't go wrong.
"The Decider"
Actually, I would agree with guy I quoted, but I've seen some bedhind the scenes stuff at Dealerships and how they screw the customer over so...I guess all's fair in love and motorcycle service.
Well, here is a real set of "Floats" waiting to go on my quad.
The motor quit the week after I ordered them. Suxor for me!
I might just get a new quad this weekend and swap the motor
and electrics to my old quad. Decisions, decisions! ! !
Be cool,
Dan
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: 310R_Dude on August 03, 2006, 11:14:54 PM
Well, here is a real set of "Floats" waiting to go on my quad.
The motor quit the week after I ordered them. Suxor for me!
I might just get a new quad this weekend and swap the motor
and electrics to my old quad. Decisions, decisions! ! !
Be cool,
Dan
mine, when they looked shiny! 8)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/yfz004.jpg)
In case someone is wondering... my old quad does not look that old.
I had just replaced the frame a month before the motor quit! ! !
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: MolonyYFZ28 on August 03, 2006, 11:24:45 PM
Quote from: 310R_Dude on August 03, 2006, 11:14:54 PM
Well, here is a real set of "Floats" waiting to go on my quad.
The motor quit the week after I ordered them. Suxor for me!
I might just get a new quad this weekend and swap the motor
and electrics to my old quad. Decisions, decisions! ! !
Be cool,
Dan
mine, when they looked shiny! 8)
I remember you posting pics of your bike, it's schweeeeeeeeeeeeet
looking mon'!
ya thanks ;D