Every time I go by Thunderbowl nothing seems to change. Is work being done? Also, do they need help on the repair job?
I was told the owner is in negotiations with the new management and there is actually a meeting today. Last I heard the track is scheduled to be resurfaced with new clay this month. The reopen date is still 30 away so lets all stay optimistic. ;D
Wow, Hillkiller, you're quite the motivational speaker. ;)
P.S.- I'll PM you later tonight.
:Clap.gif
Hillkiller- PM'd you
You didnt PM me ? What the hell ? ??? Im sorry. I forgot Im at the bottom of the scrodum poll. :(
at least you know your role!! HAHAHAHA ;D j/k!
Sorry quad. I probably should have PM'd you too. Hillkiller and I are involved in a secret, G-13 classified operation. ;)
Also, for future reference: The words "Quad32x" and "Scrotum" are not to be mentioned in the same sentence when referring to me. ;D
Quad, I actually did send you a PM
Hoosier Daddy and scrodom. Now theres a set that go together ! :Clap.gif
i thought QUAD 32 & scroutum ment the same thing :P
Your lips and my johnson share the same space. b:r
All i know is they better be doin summin like opening back up! I've done spent to much $$ to have to switch back to a Mx Set-up
What are the updates?
I heard they were resurfacing with clay, dont knowhow advanced that info is, but i heard it yesterday.
seems like these guys are keeping everything a big secret
Im curious if they have taken the opprotunity, to go to some of the veterans like sisson, or the wares, and asked what they could do to make it better from their point of view. I would think so anyways.
The head of my Dave whats the word doggy
I haven't heard anything yet one way or the other, just that there are ongoing scheduled meetings to work out details. I will post any solid info I get, just waiting to be sure what I post is good info. Other people are working on some other tracks just in case but, in the meantime, stay optimistic.
thanks for the info dave you da man