We are planning to race at Lakeland on Sunday. Is anyone else interested?
hmmmm i will talk to my dad about it.
its going to be a late night at dade so ill see what i can do. 8)
We were thinking about it. If I can get my stem fixed in time we might go. I have wanted to race at a few local races lately but they require track memberships or rediculous sound rules. I like that you dont need memberships there.
hey dades sound rule isnt that bad anymore. just get a screen. you know my secret.lol
do you need a membership to race. :-\
Not at Lakeland ;D
sweet so its 10 at the gat and $25 to race awsome 8)
ill probally be there! i love that track
Quote from: TBR on July 31, 2006, 10:07:47 PM
We are planning to race at Lakeland on Sunday. Is anyone else interested?
What kind of racing in Lakeland? Flat track, MX or drag racing?
Quote from: TBR on July 31, 2006, 10:07:47 PM
We are planning to race at Lakeland on Sunday. Is anyone else interested?
[/quote we will see ya'll there.
www.quicktrackmx.com
I believe signup is at 8am and racing starts at 9am.
This track is on the Quad Only Series and the FTR MX series so it would be a nice practice race for anyone planning to race either or both series.
bump just trying to keep this post at the top. so more quad riders might see it and come out and race
www.quicktrackmx.com
Registration begins at 7:00 to 8:15 am.
Practice 8:30-9:30 am
Race Starts 9:30am
$10 Gate Fee under 8 free (Sunday only)
$25 Race entry $20 additional class
NO MEMBERSHIP FEES
Hey Missy,
Do ya'll have any body coming? You and Mike going to make it? Hope to see you there.
I am trying to make it happen, but I am not 100% yet. I really do want to come out :) I haven't been racing at all lately. Just practicing once a week on the weekends :-\
I have been telling people about it, but I dont know who will show for sure yet.
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 02, 2006, 06:44:52 PM
I am trying to make it happen, but I am not 100% yet. I really do want to come out :) I haven't been racing at all lately. Just practicing once a week on the weekends :-\
I have been telling people about it, but I dont know who will show for sure yet.
I'll show up for a 100 dollar apparance fee! ;D
This would be a fun track to race. It has helped me TREMENDOUSLY on my jumping. Will have to hook up and race out there when my bike is done.
were leaving this morning to get some practice on the track before the race.
Sorry you all missed some good racing by not being there today. Somehow we need to all get together as a "quad group" and race some of these local tracks. It is easy to complain about tracks not being "quad friendly" but why should they when they don't have very many quads show up on race day?
Anyway it was fun for TBR and Jake and Darrin and a couple other quads. Lyndon and Jake had a really good race in the second moto.
Best of all I think we laid some rumors about TBR to rest. Too bad LOL.
yeah it was great meeting you guys. i had a great time. lyndon is a great rider it was a fun race. we need to get together sometime. 8)
oh by the way were was everyone. :-\
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 06, 2006, 04:54:57 PM
oh by the way were was everyone. :-\
I'm injured! :'(
I am broken.... :'(
bike is broke....hopefully done in a couple of days so i can make it to the ftr in waldo.
my sons attitude was'nt very well. we practiced sat but came home we will be at waldo sat . hope to see everybody there.
yeah they changed the track on us, before it was alot better. i still think its fun though.
he is to used to bigger tracks and bigger jumps. he didnt like that track at all .
Tony, are you guys headed up to Waldo to race the FTR race on Sunday?
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 07, 2006, 06:42:06 PM
yeah they changed the track on us, before it was alot better. i still think its fun though.
How is it setup now? What did they do different? They didn't change up the doubles did they?
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 07, 2006, 07:03:55 PM
Tony, are you guys headed up to Waldo to race the FTR race on Sunday?
were going up sat to practice jessy cant race yet he doesnt turn 16 till oct. are ya'll coming up if so we will see you there.
Quote from: Ride1Rob on August 07, 2006, 07:29:26 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 07, 2006, 06:42:06 PM
yeah they changed the track on us, before it was alot better. i still think its fun though.
How is it setup now? What did they do different? They didn't change up the doubles did they?
there are no big jumps now. well the have this triple but a DB couldnt even do it. the big double is now a tiny little stepup the ryhem section are all tables there is no big jumps at all.
actually the only reason i think i even had fun was becaue i had a great battle with lyndon.lol i would have hated it if t wasnt for that. :P
Yes the track really slowed everyone down alot. You just couldn't get any speed and without the 2 nice doubles they used to have it was about like it was at FTR. I talked to the guy and said it was way to slow and we liked it alot better the way it was and even the dirt bike guys agreed. We probably won't go back until they change it. You could probably overshoot all the jumps in 2nd gear except the single to table in front.
DAMMIT! Just when they had something that was good and everyone liked it they made it sucky again. Well... guess I won't be going there for awhile :-\
Well That sucks....
I liked the track before (even though I kinda took myself out there)
I wasnt there on Sunday, but I did go ride at Mulberry for the first time in 2+ months.
I wasnt THAT slow......
Im thinkin about showin up at Waldo. I dunno yet.