Group ride to the big whoops and beyond?
I'll see if I can make it.My buddy should have his mods put on by now.I can try to get a couple of riders with those new 450 LTR's.
Think your ready for speed ride Mike? Come one come all, try not to lose your balls!!
I'm in! Just let me know the time and place. Hopefully it is a ride that gets my heart pumpin' and not one that I need to take "no doze" for. ;D
I think Tripyn and I were planning on being there that weekend to ride. We have another most likely coming with us that just got a new ride, name is Eric. we went last weekend and brought the grill and cooked for lunch, was much better than a sandwhich.
See whomever then.
Brian
I'm ready and I'm tryin to get a couple of friends to go to that love to go FAST.
i might be out there for a fast ride, but im not positive i can go til sometime next week
I will be there. That trail is very sweet. I found the big woops that you were talking about. We took that trail untill it ended up in some big field. I will be going out there again this weekend if anyone is up for it.
Think I should be able to go. Need to be sure we hit the swimming hole again.
I have to wait till next Saturday.But I'll be bringing a buddy with me on his modded Z-400.
Eventually I would like to go up and ride ONF but that weekend isn't good for me. I will possibly be going up there Labor day weekend.
Duroc, I might make it. I finally finished up with that house. I need a few weekends with kids before school. I just put my quad back together. I'll let you know if I can make it
I'll give ya a call Frank this coming week Frank. I got alot of bush hogging to do this weekend but give me a call if ya wanna bring the little one over to the house to ride out back Sunday evening.
I'm definately going.My buddy with the ltr asked me to go, so I know it's gonna be a haul azz ride.If you have a weak heart...don't bring it.
Cool. Has anyone come up with a time and place that everyone is going to meet?
Quote from: jujulo700R on August 05, 2006, 09:05:45 PM
Cool. Has anyone come up with a time and place that everyone is going to meet?
well if i go il be parked off 573 where the pavement ends around 9am
We always meet at the same place, same time.If your late, you just have to wait for us to come back , or just try to find us.I'm there usually at 8:30.
Chino
You should modify the post mike , to: Speed Ride in Ocala 8/12/06
I may not be able to go.Just paid some bills and don't think I'll have any cash for gas.It's like $70. bucks just to go riding.That doesn't even include gas for the quad, and food.
Guess I should modify it to be "No Weak Wallets" I don't really have the gas money this week to blow on a 2 hour drive either! Guess I'll be ridin around behind my house Chino. I think Frank's coming over Sunday afternoon around 4 or so. Give me a call if ya wanna come up. Downtown St Pete to my house via X-pressway is about 1 hr drive. Guess we'll try the next ride at the big "o".
Is anyone still going on Saturday? I will be there.
il be at the usual spot on 573 where the pavement ends around 9am, hope to see some people out there
hope there are still gonna be some people goin tomarrow, il be out there around 9am, red dodge ram and a black 450r
I will be there.
Sorry guys, my funds are really low.Gas prices are killing my Tahoe!!Good thing America is a free country, if it wasn't, I'd start a revolution to fight gas companies...now there's an idea!!