If you would like to know more about what the organization is about, please go to our new website:
www.onfa.org and read the documents. I will post all the information about what we are doing as time goes on. Presentl not all of the links are connected. The most important missing link is the map. As soon as we have one of the trails we will post it. After reading, don't hesitate to post your opinions under the opinions and suggestions section.
grizzlybear...you have the letters transposed in the link you posted, and it's taking everyone to the wrong site. www.onfa.org
Hi Terri:
The volunteer form you should be able to fill it out on the PC, and there is nowhere to send the form to.
Suggestion is to keep the board meetings and minutes a seperate entity on the main menu.
Thank You, As I am new at this I should be able to put an address to send the volunteer form to, but it might be a lot harder to get it filled out on line.
Hi Terri:
If you want I can do a membership page for you, a fill in page on the website. Do you know what langauage it is in? Can you upload the page to the server?
It is a word document that I pulled into frontpage.
Is the whole website done in frontpage???
Logger
Yes
I tried --- but I can't help --- As a website designer frontpage is not my expertise.
Logger
Thanks for the effort. We can use your help on Sept 30th if you are coming.
Being a computer web designer/graphics I get to live anywhere I want - Ocala right now is too far to travel. Appreciate it anyway.. If you give a little bit of time I might be able to get the application to work a little better in word.. When I print this out, I have columns that are truncated.. Give me a little time and maybe I can make it work.
Logger
In HTML you can create a form that you can fill out on the website. You are going to have to import the form into frontpage then upload it. I noticed the website is done in HTM format, frontpage converts the document to HTM format.
Raptor
TTT