I asked him how I could be as fast as him and he gave me a book to read that he said taught him everything he knows about flat track racing. After reading it I believe him. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Yeah, I got that book from Dave... We had to read it to Gary and Doug because they are from Polk... ;D
Oh and my name isnt Wareracing 07 No mo!
yer gonna make him mad again tim ;) :-*
Ill kick him in the fellas this time!
Nice sig. there superquad. I used to have one almost like that. Best bike I ever had !! ;)
Quote from: Quad32x on July 31, 2006, 04:05:22 PM
Nice sig. there superquad. I used to have one almost like that. Best bike I ever had !! ;)
that is pretty darn funny!
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on July 31, 2006, 04:04:50 PM
Ill kick him in the fellas this time!
Im ready ! :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
Ummm... maybe I could, uh, borrow that book?
Especially if it has a chapter regarding "tuck & roll"? Or maybe some tips on how to remove clay stains from a helmet?
Quote from: fastrnrik on July 31, 2006, 08:55:54 PM
Ummm... maybe I could, uh, borrow that book?
Especially if it has a chapter regarding "tuck & roll"? Or maybe some tips on how to remove clay stains from a helmet?
Step one, Get the holeshot.. Step two, Stay in front.
Wow, if you say it fast, it sounds so simple...
Hoosier you might have read that to Doug and Gary if they were from Polk but they arent they are from Lake ;)
Quad32x You are the man when it comes to funny stuff that book is awsome. lol :ThumbsUp.gif
Thanks Worm ! He asked for it. :box.gif :R
Quote from: z400chic on July 31, 2006, 09:53:37 PM
Hoosier you might have read that to Doug and Gary if they were from Polk but they arent they are from Lake ;)
:-\ Yeah....... i know........ thats the joke....... :-\ ;D
I think as much as them ware biothches talk about polk county,they must be proud to be from there
Quote from: fastrnrik on July 31, 2006, 08:55:54 PM
Ummm... maybe I could, uh, borrow that book?
Especially if it has a chapter regarding "tuck & roll"? Or maybe some tips on how to remove clay stains from a helmet?
psst, i dont want the book but fill me in on the tuck and roll!
Oh, the "tuck & roll" is real simple:
Step 1. Lose control of ATV for whatever reason.
Step 2. Fly off of ATV directly torwards ground. Try to "Tuck" in appendages and/or genitals.
Step 3. Land directly on ground, in an awkward position, at an accelerated rate that our bodies are no longer able to withstand.
Step 4. "Roll" you a$$ to the Hospital by method of your choosing.
Step 5. Enjoy spending thousands of dollars so the good Dr.'s can pay their Country Club dues.
Step 6. Enjoy the healing process, and the people who are happy to tell you how stupid you are for crashing in the first place.
Step 7. Finally, spend some of the money you should be giving to the Doc's on parts and repair for your ATV.
Hope this helps.
sounds like the man knows what he is talking about....... 8)
More than you know brother. :drive.gif