ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: UncleRico on July 31, 2006, 01:28:22 AM

Title: Riding spot with trailer
Post by: UncleRico on July 31, 2006, 01:28:22 AM
Just a heads up...

Someone is selling their lot at River Ranch with a trailer already on it for those of you looking.

I'm not sure which campsite it is though.
Title: Re: Riding spot with trailer
Post by: FORD4X4GIRL on August 01, 2006, 05:50:58 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on July 31, 2006, 01:28:22 AM
Just a heads up...

Someone is selling their lot at River Ranch with a trailer already on it for those of you looking.

I'm not sure which campsite it is though.


FYI.... Alot of the land up there is toasted, there was a fire not too long ago that destroyed almost everything at alot of the camp sites near the back....

Title: Re: Riding spot with trailer
Post by: PHN on August 02, 2006, 02:11:13 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on July 31, 2006, 01:28:22 AM
Just a heads up...

Someone is selling their lot at River Ranch with a trailer already on it for those of you looking.

I'm not sure which campsite it is though.

Any specific information on this...? Where do I find out...?
Title: Re: Riding spot with trailer
Post by: FORD4X4GIRL on August 02, 2006, 02:41:52 PM
Quote from: PHN on August 02, 2006, 02:11:13 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on July 31, 2006, 01:28:22 AM
Just a heads up...

Someone is selling their lot at River Ranch with a trailer already on it for those of you looking.

I'm not sure which campsite it is though.

Any specific information on this...? Where do I find out...?

you can just ride around the next time you are up there or else you can check the front gate to see if anyone posted anything there....