ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on July 30, 2006, 08:08:39 PM

Title: pics riding today with friends
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on July 30, 2006, 08:08:39 PM
here is some pics of #44yfz, cabannaboy, and me riding today! lots of fun but hot!
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/7.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/5.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/2.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/8.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/6.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/1.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/3.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/10.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/11.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/12.jpg)
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: UncleRico on July 30, 2006, 08:14:05 PM
Sweet pics...how was that landing on that last pic?

Potential catapulter.

Which track is that?
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: The Quad FaJa on July 30, 2006, 08:42:06 PM
sweet pics.... ;)
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: CabannaBoy on July 30, 2006, 08:55:08 PM
what a camera  ;)  (http://[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/CabannaBoy/12m.gif)[/img](http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/CabannaBoy/12m.gif)
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: #74 crf250r on July 30, 2006, 09:01:55 PM
nice pics
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: #44yfz on July 30, 2006, 10:34:55 PM
forget about the camera, what about the photographer......lol
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: UncleRico on July 31, 2006, 12:24:00 AM
Just out of curiousity, how did you get those pictures to post.

They seem awfully clear. Everytime I try to post a picture in the post, it says the file is to large.



Anyone have any tips?
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: dreth on July 31, 2006, 12:45:43 AM
nice pics! nice to see people get pics, I MISS RIDING :'(
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: jayman on July 31, 2006, 01:23:19 AM
Well I was there also!  Where are my pics?  Yeah I know I had to leave early so I guess I will have to post my own picks  ;D
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/DSCN0928.jpg
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/DSCN0921.jpg
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/48843a0d.jpg
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: svtbolt04 on July 31, 2006, 02:10:03 AM
Where is this?
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: jayman on July 31, 2006, 02:11:24 AM
Sunshine Motocross, St Pete area
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: Alba450 on July 31, 2006, 02:16:59 AM
Great Pics guys im pissed I wasn't their........!*#@&*@&!

Well I got 1st place lastnight and had a great time but it's different when riding with the "SUNSHINE-BOYS"
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: CabannaBoy on July 31, 2006, 07:49:30 PM
geno you got to do more then three laps before the Mavrick will take a pic of ya,,,hahahaha,,nice pics though i like that angle,,need to get some from that spot(http://[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/CabannaBoy/haotday01840.jpg)[/img](http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/CabannaBoy/haotday01840.jpg)
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: jayman on July 31, 2006, 07:52:21 PM
Yes Bobby you got ME!  Got to admit though I did my best ;)
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: CabannaBoy on July 31, 2006, 10:47:18 PM
yes you did good G,,,,you need to come out ever sunday though
;D
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: koh0001 on August 01, 2006, 11:59:19 AM
Sweet pics
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: MachineDog on August 01, 2006, 02:19:13 PM
You guys and your insanely fast quads. :O Looks like you guys had fun.
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: CabannaBoy on August 01, 2006, 03:08:21 PM
bling   (http://[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/CabannaBoy/yo.jpg)[/img](http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/CabannaBoy/yo.jpg)
Title: Re: pics riding today with friends
Post by: CabannaBoy on August 01, 2006, 05:01:39 PM
hahah #44yzf likes the photographer!!!!!!