Im fairly new to this forum, for those that what to make fun of my question so be it, Im an adult not a punk, what the heck is these people answering to posts to just type in in ( bump).....what a waste of a post...just my 2 cents worth...
Bump means (B)ring (U)p (M)y (P)ost. They just want to keep it on top. Also TTT means (T)o (T)he (T)op.
ok, got it...thanks for the response...
dont feel bad it took me a month to learn all tha stuff like IMO and BTW and all the crap like that. i asked the same question. ::)
See, and I thought it was a some sorta drug code. Ya never know with these young kids today.
Pass them IMO to the TTT, we can meet and make the echange at the BUMP :N
Hey whats IMO anyways ???
in my opinion i think.
see ya at BUMP in BTW
Quote from: fox17 on July 30, 2006, 08:31:05 PM
in my opinion i think.
see ya at BUMP in BTW
Yep on IMO .
At least raptor 700 had the guts to ask . I felt too dumb to ask the first time i seen that back when i was new to the net.
what does DITTO mean?
Quote from: fox17 on July 31, 2006, 10:55:58 AM
what does DITTO mean?
it means like the same. or if someone says something and you agree you could say ditto. its not like a code or anything i dont think.
Props for nuttin' up to ask. I had no idea what bump or ttt meant. I know I'm old, but I didn't want to feel older by asking. LOL. (laugh out loud for us old guys) ;)
there was a kid on here the went by a similar screen name whos was very obnoctious with the questions, made several posts just to elevate is post #'s you gotta take all these guys with a grain of salt, if you think your post are attacked try asking something about GOD. :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif