few pics of lawn man yr track was a bit nasty and muddy !
[attachment deleted by admin]
another
[attachment deleted by admin]
another
[attachment deleted by admin]
lets see more. 8)
the new toy ! ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
lets see the toy in action ;D
iam a bit rusty ridin the new toy! jr did not want to take pics of me lol
when are you coming out to play dreth ! its been a while bro !
Sweeeeeet pics! I'll be back and running in a couple weeks I'll go ride with you!
I wanna ride there. i think that place is only like 45 minutes from my house.
Nice pics, Me and racerx5 plan on going their one of these days, heard it was a bit muddy though :(
Quote from: lawn_man mx on July 30, 2006, 01:01:50 AM
when are you coming out to play dreth ! its been a while bro !
as soon as my quad is back together! still 4 weeks out :'(
Lawnman!!! Got your sons blaster all finshed Thats sweet!!!! We need to hit up the track man!!!!! Long Time no seee !!!!! 8)