;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
I wish I could roll that way ::)
I'll roll that way one day ::)
They both look good! Like the all black.
Lookin GOOD Scooter!!!! ;)
nice. ;)
I see how it is....just leave me out next time. My quad isn't sexy or anything :(
jerk.... >:(
I am definately NOT feeling the love
hahah.
by the way mellissa i saw the guy that bought your old bike. man he rides wild. :o
Looks great!!
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 30, 2006, 02:37:34 AM
I see how it is....just leave me out next time. My quad isn't sexy or anything :(
jerk.... >:(
I am definately NOT feeling the love
This was mikes idea haha yeah mikes doing for sure.... ;)
look out Scooter. your on the sh*t list now
Scooter, you know that piston you think she orderd, ha ha think again. 8)
haha your probly right D lol
This is how myself and Mrs. Nightbreed Be Rolling hahaha
[attachment deleted by admin]
Yeah but does yours do tricks? Mine does cartwheels :P
WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN !!!!!!!!!! ;)
Mine's a work making progress!!
Hmmm... I think I see my wheels back there ;) At least someone is getting use out of them, hehe
tight work scooter. looks like ya got the bling bling on it too.
yeah,,,,but try going through some mud ;-)
sweet looking rides there sirs
Id@
sweet