Gotta Thank ATP!!!
even though i had to wait 48 hours to get them hahaha"Inside Joke"
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
48 Hours! How could you stand it! :o Thats TERRIBLE! >:(
I bet this was the longest day of work you've had in a while :D
Lookin good!
Sorry I left, but I will see them soon. They sure are pretty ;)
Why'd you get new a-arms, doesnt it already come extended?
looks good scooter!
Thanks Dreth!
Yeah its 49' wide already Did it for the adjustability
[attachment deleted by admin]
LOOKS LIKE I GOTTA THANK ATP AGAIN!!!
New Rossier Exhaust ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
On the Dyno it Made 44.58hp
Mods Yosh Cherry Bomb,Stock Filter No airbox lid,and no baffle in stock pipe
Will have to redyno it now lol
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Oh ok, looks good I must say! I as just wondering why you would extend it if it alreayd was, but i got ya now ;D
Hows it feel with the pipe?
sweet, i want one!
Scooter, That looks bad a$$ Mike has hooked you up as usual. Cant wait to se the new power on the dyno.
Man the pipe is super smooth and never stops pulling!!
Thanks Worm!! hope to see you guys back out at the track!
I Beleave this Quad is goin to turn some heads when its Finished
Nice