Here are some pictures of me at Victory Lane MX in Michigan which is a AMA district 14 track, and the last two pictures are from a diffrent track.
(http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/vlSmall.jpg)
(http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/victorylaneSmall.jpg)
Step up
(http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/m5Small.jpg)
(http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/victorylane1Small.jpg)
(http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/m2Small.jpg)
Another step up
(http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/vl1Small.jpg)
(http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/m4Small.jpg)
(http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/roostSmall.jpg)
(http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/morleSmall.jpg)
(http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/morle2Small.jpg)
looks fun
Sweet track. I love the elevation changes.
I finally figured out how to resize my pictures so now there not so small and you can actually see the track. it's one of the best tracks ive rode the jumps and uphills were awsome.
Quote from: #74 crf250r on July 30, 2006, 09:22:34 PM
I finally figured out how to resize my pictures so now there not so small and you can actually see the track. it's one of the best tracks ive rode the jumps and uphills were awsome.
how did u do it?
I downloaded a photo resizer, ill go on aim in aminute and give you the link to the site i used.
nice i wish i was there.