Anyone else got their wizdoms removed? I'll be getting mine out on monday. :'(
mine will be coming out in a month
have fun. i was fortunate to not have mine out. buy some tylenol.
Quote from: fox17 on July 28, 2006, 06:09:03 PM
have fun. i was fortunate to not have mine out. buy some tylenol.
LOL
It's not all that bad. Just can't eat hardly anything for a couple days to a week. You'll be feeling GREAT when you take the Vicodin though. But when that starts to wear off that's when it's bad.
:( I'm going to buy a few cartons of ice cream. That's all I'll eat for like 4 days. :D
mine were growing up into my sinus cavity.i was happy to get them out the pain from getting them out was nothing compared to the headaches they gave me.it's not that bad
It hurts that bad? :-\
Is their like an age limit to these things, becsuase i just turned 16 and havent heard anything :N
ures probably fell out lol
Are you getting them pulled or surgically removed?
I had my right side pulled.
Opt for surgery rather than a dentist who pulls.
When I got up from the chair, there was blood all over the place. My face was swollen for two weeks, and the pain sucked big time.
And I have a huge tolerance for pain.
I never went back to get my left side out.
Good luck.
I got general anesthesia and they surgically removed all of them since they weren't actually out yet. And thanks alot for the into on the swelling.. I look like a fricking chipmunk and can't move my jaw. Trying to eat pudding right now, but my jaw is stuck in a position where I can only get part of the spoon in. lol
aww hope u fell better j/k wel i do mean hope u feel better man i dont want to get mine out now
oh man. glad u made it ok. (relatively speaking) ;)
i still have mine in. just turned 40 so dont think i'll need to pull them. thank god. ;D
hope u saved them.
tooth fairy pays out double for wisdom teeth. ;D
Quote from: gery350 on August 01, 2006, 03:49:18 PM
oh man. glad u made it ok. (relatively speaking) ;)
i still have mine in. just turned 40 so dont think i'll need to pull them. thank god. ;D
hope u saved them.
tooth fairy pays out double for wisdom teeth. ;D
Hmmmm.....
Naaaaah
Didn't even think of that. :o I need tires. <_< But not being able to eat isn't bothering me much, I've drunk a gallon of chocolate milk so far and some pain meds that make all the pain go away. Not to mention they make you tired as heck, so I've been sleeping most of the time. :Z