Guys we need everyone's help with this. The collier county commissioners starting pushing back SFWMD now we need to finish them off.....
Guys, this is going out to all my friends. Please,please, write or e-mail your local newspaper editor and in no certain way tell them that the Collier county commission should file an INJUNCTION against SFWMD for not meeting their contractual obligations. Any ???call me or reply.....Thxs Rick
65 views and not one response, how pathetic. I guess this is not worth 5 minutes of your time, or you are not willing to stand up for your sport. Next time YOUR riding areas get shut down, dont cry like little sissies....
http://www.atvmiaxtreme.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4047
Seems like atvmiaxtreme.com has been helping out and really getting involved in this one.
Quote from: eric on July 30, 2006, 12:18:33 PM
http://www.atvmiaxtreme.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4047
Seems like atvmiaxtreme.com has been helping out and really getting involved in this one.
Everyone should be involved in one way or another. We are so lucky we have the internet and email and yet we don't take full adavantage of our resources. I will fight for Dade, Broward, West Palm, Ocala, Collier even Jacksovile. This is a STATEWIDE CRISIS. Sooner or later they will take the cars, rv's and boats!!!!! Gotta stick up for our kids, they can't yet!!!!
Sad to see how many members we have here and not one of them has helped our sport !!!!!
Its surely but slowly dieing !!! we are letting them win !!!!
HOW CAN I HELP, send me email addresses or local news addresses, paper editor names or #. I live in Tampa but if you forward me info even a pretyped letter, email I will pass it on and I will have everyone of my family members pass it on. Give me the info and I will HELP
Also this thread needs to be a sticky so that it does not fall off the first page ;D