Just wanna know if anyone wants to hit the track saturday. I have some stuff to do early saturday morning, so hardrock would be a shorter trip and i'd get more ride time in then if i went to ONF. But if i cant get a few people to go out there then i'll just go to ONF.
let me know!! ;)
im up for either, whichever one u wanna go to il go, eurika is probly a 2 hour drive tho, so maybe a few other people can go :)
I'm going to Sea World Saturday. But I'll probably go riding next weekend if you guys want to join me.We always ride an awsome ride.Hope to see ya!!
i think i have to race that weekend (nitro cars, gf's dad bought it...i drive it ;D) but if not i will be down to ride. august is a busy month for me.
well looks like i'll be out there from 10am to about 2-3pm if anyone gets bored and wants to ride!
It would be awesome to meet some new people.
Hint hint. get your asses out there people! ;)
My bf and his 2 buddies are heading to hard Rock this saturday.. they'll be riding dirtbikes...
his is a YZ 250, his buddies ride a 400 Honda and a Cr 125....
The guy on the blue bike is Billy, my bf...
I wanted to go, but people keep getting sick and showing up at the hospital!
My girl is a nurse too, I know how that is.