;D
(http://home.earthlink.net/~chstevens04/quads/06RaptorSe.jpg)
;)
(http://home.earthlink.net/~chstevens04/quads/ckfav700r8x6.jpg)
Is it me or does their seem to be an increase in 700r appearances :N
Looks good, i like the lte look.
You didnt happen to be at seminole a few weeks back were you?
Havent been to Seminole..yet Like trail riding more than MX.
sweet bike.
Nice ride...I like the stance of those quads. They look like they're going fast when they're standing still.
Good luck with it!
Nice choice ! i love the throtle response on those 700's
nice bike !!
Quote from: DZ 350 on July 28, 2006, 03:41:04 AM
Nice choice ! i love the throtle response on those 700's
cause of the efi. i wish everything was like that.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 27, 2006, 03:45:01 PM
Is it me or does their seem to be an increase in 700r appearances :N
Looks good, i like the lte look.
You didnt happen to be at seminole a few weeks back were you?
Yeah, because there the greatest quad out right now, wait till the 80hp next generation banshee ??? 8) ;)
The only thing about EFI is that programmers are expensive. :( Not like carbs where they're cheap to rejet.
Nice ! Welcome to the 700r club. I think I've seen you out there (Ft Myers). I'll be there Sunday afternoon. Look for the white one with the big gun exhaust.
Sweet bike