yah you read it right.
i head to wi. every winter to race the snowmobiles.
if you have a few extra $$$ laying around this is the best quad vacation of a lifetime.
i will post pics in few days as soon as i dig out the pics of last years ride and give them to a buddy of mine to load up.
NO THERE IS NO SNOW IN FLORIDA. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :' :'(
There was a fella in my boot camp squad that had never seen snow, He was from Miami (I had boot camp in Great Lakes) The fella runs out when it starts snow and collects some flurrys in a pill bottle. He couldnt figure out why they were not still in the bottle later that day. ???
whats snow?
Quotewhats snow?
Yeh is that a slang word for something?
Hey, it snowed here a few years ago! I remember that. It snowed in Daytona, Oviedo, and a few other places. I remember all over Oviedo was covered in it, I had to pick my friend up from school that day.. it was all over the news
QuoteHey, it snowed here a few years ago! I remember that. It snowed in Daytona, Oviedo, and a few other places. I remember all over Oviedo was covered in it, I had to pick my friend up from school that day.. it was all over the news
Jigga what?? I never heard of this :-X