Got her off my brothers freind. Walsh arms,stem,battery box,lsr frame,lsr axle,much more... cant wait to ride her. I just sent the shocks off to elka to get them serviced.
As some of you guys know, i had a z400 and the motor blew up and i had alot of problems with it. Its gone, this is my new ride.
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice ride! I bet that thing flys!! I bet the yfz is fast too! lol
Very nice!!
Looks bad @ss josh! cant wait to see it in person!
Could use a new seat ::)
sweet yfz and set up! 8) color is ok. :-\
Thats a pretty sweet new ride. i love that color 8)
thats great josh! good for you man i kwon the z was a nightmare . no excuses now! its time to rip it up!!!!!!!!!!!! braaaaaaauuuuuuuupppppppp!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
awesome!!!
POS
niceeee
Quote from: Exmx54 on July 26, 2006, 02:42:35 AM
POS
Stop hatin on it jack lol,
Hey atleast this one is complete :D
Just foolin with ya ::)
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 26, 2006, 03:06:00 AM
Quote from: Exmx54 on July 26, 2006, 02:42:35 AM
POS
Stop hatin on it jack lol,
Hey atleast this one is complete :D
Just foolin with ya ::)
Thats right hes got my back... ;)
finally got it ay? looks good, congrats on it man, and glad to see your off the suzuki ::)
nice bike 8)
Quote from: MolonyYFZ28 on July 26, 2006, 04:27:22 AM
finally got it ay? looks good, congrats on it man, and glad to see your off the suzuki ::)
Now whats that supposed to mean ::)
Isn't that the YFZ thats been through about 4 motors?
Quote from: blindkaeta on July 27, 2006, 11:58:38 PM
Isn't that the YFZ thats been through about 4 motors?
You hit that right on the head bud!
Nice YFZ man like the color theme
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 26, 2006, 06:37:07 PM
Quote from: MolonyYFZ28 on July 26, 2006, 04:27:22 AM
finally got it ay? looks good, congrats on it man, and glad to see your off the suzuki ::)
Now whats that supposed to mean ::)
what do you think it means? its a good thing hes off the suckzuki and back on a yami :P
Quote from: MolonyYFZ28 on July 28, 2006, 05:54:05 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 26, 2006, 06:37:07 PM
Quote from: MolonyYFZ28 on July 26, 2006, 04:27:22 AM
finally got it ay? looks good, congrats on it man, and glad to see your off the suzuki ::)
Now whats that supposed to mean ::)
what do you think it means? its a good thing hes off the suckzuki and back on a yami :P
Hey watch it ;) I get my little 400 up in the air ::)
I've past a few r's and yfz's, and this one 700 lol.
Already looking for a 450 :D
pass them huh? where in the parking lot :P
Quote from: MolonyYFZ28 on July 28, 2006, 06:28:31 AM
pass them huh? where in the parking lot :P
Nope, sx track ;)
sx? i dont know of any sx tracks in floirda open to public...so i guess that would mean mx? or do you have some kind of connections? :P
Quote from: MolonyYFZ28 on July 28, 2006, 06:58:19 AM
sx? i dont know of any sx tracks in floirda open to public...so i guess that would mean mx? or do you have some kind of connections? :P
Seminole has two tracks, the sx track, and mx track ;)
I didn't know they had an indoor track! Supercross is indoor and Motocross is outdoor.
Wikipedia even knows the difference. I swear that sight has everything listed lol.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercross
THREE WORDS!!!!!!!!!!! SICK ASS YFZ!!!!! congrats on the new bike bro.
nice yfz, it looks like a rainbow with all those colors lol cool color theme ;)
Quote from: ebtrx450r on July 28, 2006, 08:44:51 AM
I didn't know they had an indoor track! Supercross is indoor and Motocross is outdoor.
Wikipedia even knows the difference. I swear that sight has everything listed lol.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercross
I know sx is indoor, I'm just saying that what seminole calls their smaller track. They have the really big track called the motocross track, and the smaller one, called the supercross track, Its surrounded by trees if that counts as indoor :D
Quote from: blindkaeta on July 27, 2006, 11:58:38 PM
Isn't that the YFZ thats been through about 4 motors?
Motor number 5 pulls the hell out of any ATP motor..... ;)
The only thing I don't like is the white frame! Dam that thing is going to show off the dirt!!!
NICE ATV!!!!!!
Quote from: LaegerZ400 on July 29, 2006, 04:20:36 PM
Quote from: blindkaeta on July 27, 2006, 11:58:38 PM
Isn't that the YFZ thats been through about 4 motors?
Motor number 5 pulls the hell out of any ATP motor..... ;)
;D
Can we do this for Pinks?
I'll put up 5k against your yfz, With my ATP built motor. We can go 100', 200', 300', a whole lap or 5 laps at Waldo. Here's the kicker, If you blow it up trying you need to have atleast 2k and your yfz so I can find a conversion kit to put a Honda mill in it. :-*
Quote from: blindkaeta on July 31, 2006, 05:30:58 PM
I'll put up 5k against your yfz, With my ATP built motor. We can go 100', 200', 300', a whole lap or 5 laps at Waldo. Here's the kicker, If you blow it up trying you need to have atleast 2k and your yfz so I can find a conversion kit to put a Honda mill in it. :-*
Someones alittle to serious....
haha, this is funny; seriously though its a pretty fast bike for what it is. But the bikes isnt what makes you win, its the rider. And no, that bike isnt going to blow up, only reason it went through (2) motors not 4 to clarify, is becuase both motors were the same age and everything was old in both motors. Everything is fresh inside the motor now, and there is no reason why anything should break. So place your bets, because its not a slow bike in my opinion.
Quote from: ebtrx450r on July 28, 2006, 08:44:51 AM
I didn't know they had an indoor track! Supercross is indoor and Motocross is outdoor.
Wikipedia even knows the difference. I swear that sight has everything listed lol.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercross
it is the way the track is. look at ama mx and sx. yea the sx is indoors but look at the difference in the tracks. i dont matter if it is indoors or not. it is the way it is built.
when is this race for pink slips gonna take place. i wanna watch.
Quote from: fox17 on July 31, 2006, 07:54:58 PM
Quote from: ebtrx450r on July 28, 2006, 08:44:51 AM
I didn't know they had an indoor track! Supercross is indoor and Motocross is outdoor.
Wikipedia even knows the difference. I swear that sight has everything listed lol.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercross
it is the way the track is. look at ama mx and sx. yea the sx is indoors but look at the difference in the tracks. i dont matter if it is indoors or not. it is the way it is built.
when is this race for pink slips gonna take place. i wanna watch.
Dont help start contreversy ;)
Quote from: LaegerZ400 on July 29, 2006, 04:20:36 PM
Quote from: blindkaeta on July 27, 2006, 11:58:38 PM
Isn't that the YFZ thats been through about 4 motors?
Motor number 5 pulls the hell out of any ATP motor..... ;)
Serious comments, warrant serious replys. ;)
Quote from: blindkaeta on July 31, 2006, 09:49:30 PM
Quote from: LaegerZ400 on July 29, 2006, 04:20:36 PM
Quote from: blindkaeta on July 27, 2006, 11:58:38 PM
Isn't that the YFZ thats been through about 4 motors?
Motor number 5 pulls the hell out of any ATP motor..... ;)
Serious comments, warrant serious replys. ;)
You came on this thread basically calling my bike a POS. That's not cool, I don't want to cause conflict.
Quote from: blindkaeta on July 27, 2006, 11:58:38 PM
Isn't that the YFZ thats been through about 4 motors?
This is not calling your bike a POS. All I did is ask a question.
All I'm doing now is asking you to back up your claim that it will pull any ATP motor.
hey D i want Downs ;)
Get in line. :D
Quote from: blindkaeta on August 01, 2006, 02:00:24 AM
Get in line. :D
ill beat your ATP Quad the way it sits right now!
but your the rider ;)
How bout I let you ride it and you beat yourself.... :-*
Talk about gettin outta line fast. Just lock this thread or something mods.
Quote from: blindkaeta on August 01, 2006, 02:53:16 AM
How bout I let you ride it and you beat yourself.... :-*
some of the BEST rides ive ever had have been Bymyself <-------thats a new redneck word :D