Hi everyone my name is T.J. some of yall no me some of yall dont.Im 12years old with a yamaha timberwolf.Dont let the age surprise you I can get out there in the mud and have a good time ;).Oh also I wanted to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!
welcome to the site and happy thanksgiving to you and your family
Just to let everyone know that he is my son.
welcome!!!
Quotewelcome to the site and happy thanksgiving to you and your family
yah what he said...
Welcome to the site little YUNT ;D
Hi TJ Happy Gobble Gobble :Dand welcome to the site :D
Nice to meet ya T.J ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
happy thanksgiving and welcome to your new home... er did i say home? i ment site... welcome to the site! ;D 8)
Im glad i met all of yall I used 2 be a member but i haven't got in a while and now my username sounded sooooooooooooooo 1st grade so i said dad we getting me a new name :D.
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! [smiley=Approve.gif] [smiley=Approve.gif]