Last October we had a big ride out at Seminole, I had a great time, even though I was on our stock 400ex. I'd like to get a nice big group going, with all the southern Florida sport riders here on the site. Post in here if you're interested. I'm talking like a whole day Saturday thing. I'd like to get it going for like September or so. I need some time to get my bike fixed.
Quote from: Toomey on July 24, 2006, 07:58:04 PM
Last October we had a big ride out at Seminole, I had a great time, even though I was on our stock 400ex. I'd like to get a nice big group going, with all the southern Florida sport riders here on the site. Post in here if you're interested. I'm talking like a whole day Saturday thing. I'd like to get it going for like September or so. I need some time to get my bike fixed.
Im in aslong as its not the weekend of sept. 9th. Sister's b-day ;)
As long as it isnt the second or the 9th.
Quadscramble the second, then Quad wars at the fair grounds the 9th.
well be there! let us kwon when toomey ;D
I have been thinking about it too! :)
I have been bugging Mike that we need to take a weekend and rent a cabin down there and ride on Saturday and Sunday. I told him we should set a date and I would post to try and get people to come out. Good timing Toomey 8)
I love that track! It just sucks that it is 4 hour ride :(
Hmm, already turning out into a bad@ss ride, Just need to set a good date for everyone
How about the 19th? seems to be a few weeks away, plenty of time for more people to see this and get everything ready!
August 19th?
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 24, 2006, 11:17:02 PM
August 19th?
Oh crap, I just noticed, next month is august!
dang i feel dumb, in that case, Im up for any day!!!!!
what is quad wars?? and what fair grounds.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 24, 2006, 11:19:21 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 24, 2006, 11:17:02 PM
August 19th?
Oh crap, I just noticed, next month is august!
dang i feel dumb, in that case, Im up for any day!!!!!
Actually August is fine for me :)
there a big ride set up for 8/12 thru atvmiaxtreme http://www.atvmiaxtreme.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4009
8/12-8/13 there is an FTR @ Waldo :-\
August 19th then? hows this day work out for everyone else?
Toomey, why dont you start a list of everyone who said they will go
so far.
I'll be their with racerx5 for sure, and probably Miamiz400.
Is that a saturday or sunday?
why not sunday. :-\ but i will talk to my dad about it.
can somone give me some more info on these cabins. ;D
Quote from: 53yfz450 on July 25, 2006, 02:59:53 AM
why not sunday. :-\ but i will talk to my dad about it.
can somone give me some more info on these cabins. ;D
Its still early on, as more people say they will go we'll work on a better date.
I'm not too sure on the whole cabin thing. Their website is
www.Seminoletribemotocross.com
I'm sure you could find something their. ;)
couldnt find nothing on the site :-\
Quote from: 53yfz450 on July 25, 2006, 03:04:50 AM
couldnt find nothing on the site :-\
Tried calling?
EVen though they are closed now lol
If you cant find anything by thursday, I'll ask Jack when I go on thursday.
thanks. im sure somone on here knows something.
Mrs.Nightbreed can you give me some more info on the cabbins. ;D
I think it's that there is some camping a few minutes from the track for you out of towners. Personally, I'd go for a Saturday, late August or sometime in September. It's a little late now, I was just checking up on the thread. I'll pencil in names and dates that are good for people, along with the FTR and other things that could get in the way. I'll do that tommorow sometime, unless, klutchbuster, you wanna help plan a little, that'd be good. I'll be at work all day tommorow.
Quote from: Toomey on July 25, 2006, 04:14:21 AM
I think it's that there is some camping a few minutes from the track for you out of towners. Personally, I'd go for a Saturday, late August or sometime in September. It's a little late now, I was just checking up on the thread. I'll pencil in names and dates that are good for people, along with the FTR and other things that could get in the way. I'll do that tommorow sometime, unless, klutchbuster, you wanna help plan a little, that'd be good. I'll be at work all day tommorow.
I dont have anything to do but bolt some more stuff on the z tomorrow, I can look up some stuff, I think that seminole is having a race in august, Thats gonna be fun >:D
53YFZ450 you have a PM.
8/19 count us in! Definately 2, maybe a few more. I might get the crew to come down with us 8)
Migth be a race on the 19th :-\
i'm in central FL, about 45min south of hardrock. Just went to hardrock last weekend and im hooked, i'd love to make this ride and meet everyone here! any saturday should be good. Only weekend i cant go is the 26th
;D
seminole hasnt posted a date for the race, looks like this ride is gonna happen the 19th then ;)
I'll try and be ready for it, don't know if I'll be working and I'll try and get the day off.
19th of aug ?
im down for the ride
Well, we can't go :(
I broke my arm yesterday and had surgery last night. I wont be riding for a few months... :'(