im planning on heading to seminole tuesday or thursday if they dont shut the track down again cause of the rain. anyone else going during the week
Most likely I'm going thursday :ThumbsUp.gif
hit the track today and it wasnt it that great of shape. all the rain from this past weekend has the track all messed up. hopefully they will fix it before thursday.
Quote from: MX Raptor7R on July 25, 2006, 11:08:23 PM
hit the track today and it wasnt it that great of shape. all the rain from this past weekend has the track all messed up. hopefully they will fix it before thursday.
Did they change the sx track? I heard they were going to make the front table top into a triple >:D
Work + Thursday = Cant go
Work = Money$$ = More parts ;D.......
Thursdays are the best to go too.....I went on a school day and there only like 10 ppl on the track :P
Quote from: RAD 700r on July 25, 2006, 11:14:26 PM
Work + Thursday = Cant go
Work = Money$$ = More parts ;D.......
Thursdays are the best to go too.....I went on a school day and there only like 10 ppl on the track :P
I know, week days are awesome, you have the track all to yourself!
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 25, 2006, 11:10:58 PM
Quote from: MX Raptor7R on July 25, 2006, 11:08:23 PM
hit the track today and it wasnt it that great of shape. all the rain from this past weekend has the track all messed up. hopefully they will fix it before thursday.
Did they change the sx track? I heard they were going to make the front table top into a triple >:D
they made a few changes to it but that track need to get fixed also from all the rain