ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: AmericanRobster on July 24, 2006, 04:32:42 AM

Poll
Question: Which one of these riding locations is the best place to ride at?
Option 1: Croom votes: 3
Option 2: L-Cross votes: 3
Option 3: C&R Motorsports Park votes: 1
Option 4: Ocala votes: 20
Option 5: River Ranch votes: 8
Title: Where to ride?
Post by: AmericanRobster on July 24, 2006, 04:32:42 AM
Please vote.
Title: Re: Where to ride?
Post by: yunt2ride on July 24, 2006, 10:40:34 AM
L-Cross, Its extreme and the people that ride there and own it are great. Just wish it was closer for me.
Title: Re: Where to ride?
Post by: dreth on July 24, 2006, 11:35:58 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on July 24, 2006, 10:40:34 AM
L-Cross, Its extreme and the people that ride there and own it are great. Just wish it was closer for me.


this is true if you like mud!
Title: Re: Where to ride?
Post by: cheropride on July 24, 2006, 02:55:51 PM
Some mud is always good, but I also like trails.  If I am going to ride, I want to ride somewhere.  l-cross okay, but too many people for me and I like trails.  But hats of to the Pearce's I think it is a great thing that they have. 
Title: Re: Where to ride?
Post by: cycole on July 25, 2006, 01:34:31 AM
River Ranch  :)
Title: Re: Where to ride?
Post by: deano 177 on August 02, 2006, 03:46:21 AM
that depends on what type of riding you do. Ocala is a lot of whoops and sand, good for sport quads. here is a topic to look at for mudding and trails:

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,15188.0.html

http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=11&t=37734
Title: Re: Where to ride?
Post by: Fox17 on August 02, 2006, 03:47:59 AM
SE and occasionally ocala. mx tracks too.
Title: Re: Where to ride?
Post by: Fox17 on August 02, 2006, 03:48:38 AM
i would like to try croom but it is kinda far away. :'(
Title: Re: Where to ride?
Post by: FORD4X4GIRL on August 02, 2006, 03:39:28 PM
off those choices I think River Ranch is the best ....
Title: Re: Where to ride?
Post by: Bodydrp70 on August 04, 2006, 02:49:38 PM
where exactly is SE? thanx
Paul