It's hard to believe that this year is almost over. I want to take a second and wish a happy Thanksgiving to each of you and your families.
The Lumsden family
Happy Thanksgiving back at ya. And to everyone else out there also.
same here from jacksonville. this year has gone by fast and we did have some pretty good rides. next year should be awsome.
jeff
Happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat to much today! ;D
Yeah this year has been a awsome maybe next year will be even better [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
QuoteIt's hard to believe that this year is almost over. I want to take a second and wish a happy Thanksgiving to each of you and your families.
The Lumsden family
man i'm getting all teary eyed!
j/k Happy Dead Bird Day!
Chelle & Paul
Thank you and happy thanksgiving to you and yours as well!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE AND THEIR FAMILIES... MAY WE ALL GET A CHANCETO RIDE A FEW MORE TIMES THIS YEAR ;D
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Time for some DEEP FRYEDDD TURKEY! ;D
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Mike, and to everyone else out there. Happy Thanksgiving to the JvilleCrew, APK Crew, ATP Crew, Palmghetto crew, Tamp guys, and who ever else i forgot. Now remember dont eat to much guys or else you will end up like Mike L. being the head of a shop pregnant dog ;D J/p mikes
god bless
Happy Turkey day everyone!!!!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Happy ThanksGiving Everyone!!
And Remember no swimming for 30 mins after you eat or you'll drowned ;D
Quotesame here from jacksonville. this year has gone by fast and we did have some pretty good rides. next year should be awsome.
jeff
Happy thanksgiving !! How about Grizz, Thrasher , Dreth , .............. and the rest of the crew up in W. VA. :D
WOW ! I don't know why I do this to myself every year. I must have got out of bed 5 times last night to eat another Tums ;D
We ate 2 FULL Thanksgiving dinners [smiley=Dead.gif]
Should be good to go all weekend!
I do not want to look at food today, I'll just do liquids all day [smiley=Wink.gif]
QuoteWOW ! I don't know why I do this to myself every year. I must have got out of bed 5 times last night to eat another Tums ;D
lol thats how our whole family felt, then we rode up to croom for a family ride, nothin like a ride on a full stumach
still eating the left overs, man im stuffed ;D