PRETTY GOOD!!!!!!
Bumper! Stickers I'd Like To See
Everyone has a photographic memory
...some just don't have any film.
Your ridiculous little
opinion has been noted.
I used to have a handle
on life...but it broke off.
Some people just don't know how to drive...
I call these people "Everybody But Me,"
Don't like my driving?
Then quit watching me.
If you can read this...I can
slam on my brakes and sue you.
Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
Try not to let your mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.
Hang up and drive!!
And The Number One Bumper Sticker you'd Like To See!!
Welcome to America
...now speak English
I like the one that says....
If you heart NY, Take I95 North.
my mom has one on her truck and it says
i like cats
they taste like chicken
Support The Magnetic Ribbon Industry
I have one that says:
I am a member of P.E.T.A.
P - People
E - Eating
T - Tasty
A - Animals
Would be cool to have one that says "Your fake-bullet hole stickers do not look cool." I hate those things.
my fav. is.......maybe youd drive better if i shoved that phone up your %^& ...keepin it clean..lol
yeah that is a good one
By far the funniest bumper sticker I have ever seen said "Jesus loves you but everyone else thinks you're an a$$hole!"
best one ever!!!!
i think we should work 2 days and ride 5 days!!!
Thats the truth 8)
Awsome stuff!
I live in my own little world but it's ok....they know me here.
Best one I ever saw was......Safe Sex Is In The Palm of Your Hand!!
68.....I owe you one!!! ;D
I have a Magnetic Support Ribbon that says:
Support Lap Dancing
It's funny because people always look twice at it
Quote from: Southern4x4 on July 29, 2006, 12:55:23 PM
best one ever!!!!
i think we should work 2 days and ride 5 days!!!
I secound that!