Ive got a F150 but I usually have a expedition with 6x12 trailer. You see me anywhere, just shoutout. What do you have to haul your toys??? Feel free to post any pics
[attachment deleted by admin]
We have an F-250 King Ranch Fx4 to tow ours. No pics on this laptop though..
Niiice, I could see the trailer
we have a sequoia and a tundra that pull a 6x12 trailer. ill post pics if i can figure it out. both of the above setups are realy nice.
we have a lil tacoma to pull our 6x12 but will soon have a f250or f350 diesel and a new toyhualer too
Quote from: trx450kid on July 23, 2006, 03:54:25 AM
we have a lil tacoma to pull our 6x12 but will soon have a f250or f350 diesel and a new toyhualer too
now that future setup is gonna be sweet! the current one is sweet too (go toyota).
2000 gmc sonoma and 7x12 trailer no pics yet
Bad rad ranger
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/lranger016.jpg)
That ain't too bad. ;D I'll try and get up a pic of an 82' Toyota Pickup on 37s my pop had 15 years ago.
'03 Ford SVT Lightning 8) & our race trailer is a 4X8 that was moded to fit 2 Sport Quads. ;)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/USA2880.jpg)
'03 F150 STX with a 5.4L in it pulling a 6X12" enclosed,,,,soon to have an airconditioner and generator in it.
Id@
my dad's Supercrew and my STX
(http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/idamann/634275.jpg)
my GMC Z71
[attachment deleted by admin]
my dads diesel ram 2500 4 door 4x4
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/wheelieboy400/04vaca001.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/wheelieboy400/40432861.jpg)
well usually we use a lil gmc jimmy suv to pull a 14ft trailer, but now my moms boyfriend just got a new truck(f-150,5.4L) so we might be using that too. ;D
here s mine! ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
one more! ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Alba450 on July 23, 2006, 07:33:57 AM
'03 Ford SVT Lightning 8) & our race trailer is a 4X8 that was moded to fit 2 Sport Quads. ;)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/USA2880.jpg)
how old are you?
Quote from: lawn_man mx on July 23, 2006, 10:29:15 PM
here s mine! ;D
you go Lawnman ;) when did you pick that bad boy up??????????? 8) 8)
Here's mine.
[attachment deleted by admin]
and another
[attachment deleted by admin]
and another
[attachment deleted by admin]
My stuff
weekends
(http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4125/skicamper122wincezt9.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
weekdays
(http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6100/benzoc5.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/Picture012.jpg)
oh yeah, thats mine ^, 05' ford f350
Your 15. That truck costs as much as a 997 porsche..
okay? my dad bought a truck, (f350) and it is basically mine, all i need to drive itis my learners permit (which i have) and i drive that beast everywhere, so your right, it's not "my" truck it's my dads,, but thank you for pointing that one out for me
Your welcome.
i picked this bad boy yesterday! dreth got a super sweet deal on it drove to jacksonville ! ;D we are all set man. time to hit it man! :D
F350 Ford Dually..........we have 2 trailers a '95' Pace Trailer that is a toy hauler................and a 16' open trailer..
This is the Truck and Toy hauler............
[attachment deleted by admin]
another
[attachment deleted by admin]
The truck
(http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/189652/fullsize/new-truck.jpg)
and trailer
(http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/217640/fullsize/gearbox.jpg)
its not much but it gets the bikes to where i wana go
(http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3773/cars002uy5.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g197/americanrobster/Picture079.jpg)
This is my 2006 Arctic Cat TRV 500 4X4 and my 97 Chevy 1500
Heres one doublezero productions took of my trialer, hey look, theirs a gorilla on it! :P
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/dbzpic.jpg)
Lawnman, that trailer is bad @ss, did the dirtbike come with it :D
Quote from: lawn_man mx on July 23, 2006, 11:30:20 PM
i picked this bad boy yesterday! dreth got a super sweet deal on it drove to jacksonville ! ;D we are all set man. time to hit it man! :D
i just have to get my quad back together :( ::)
2004 Toyota Tundra
(http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/476/aksonerigthenrc2.th.jpg) (http://img476.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aksonerigthenrc2.jpg)
(http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3411/aksonerignowjpgry8.th.jpg) (http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aksonerignowjpgry8.jpg)
2003 Acura RSX-S
[attachment deleted by admin]
2nd
[attachment deleted by admin]
woops! wrong hauler. i poster the wrong 'hauler' lol.
[attachment deleted by admin]
My new set up
(http://www.members.aol.com/hondatrx450racer/borichrig.jpg)
Yea I wish. That is Chris Borich's rig that I saw at Croom.
that thing is amazing!!
Hey everyone Thanks for posting all the haulers and cool trucks....As long as it gets you where you want to go, its good......And it only gets better from there
Holy smokes trx450r_racer that is how to do it! Ive only seen pros with rigs like that... 8) 8)
94 chevy 1500 4x4
[attachment deleted by admin]
here's one of my EX-hauler :'( :'( :'(
[attachment deleted by admin]
noice!!!!! id post a picture of my hauler but im 14 and its technically my brothers ..and i dont know how to post pics
Quote from: warriordude on July 26, 2006, 05:08:41 AM
noice!!!!! id post a picture of my hauler but im 14 and its technically my brothers ..and i dont know how to post pics
same here except its my dads i dotn knwo how to
Quote from: RAD 700r on July 26, 2006, 02:27:31 AM
Hey everyone Thanks for posting all the haulers and cool trucks....As long as it gets you where you want to go, its good......And it only gets better from there
Holy smokes trx450r_racer that is how to do it! Ive only seen pros with rigs like that... 8) 8)
That is a pro's rig, read my whole post.
Ahh didnt see the whole post, Only the top. I had a fealing that was his too, I think i saw him at croom, maybe presidents day?
Quote from: RAD 700r on July 26, 2006, 07:01:36 PM
Ahh didnt see the whole post, Only the top. I had a fealing that was his too, I think i saw him at croom, maybe presidents day?
I went the weekend of Presidents day also. Here is a picture of him on my quad.
(http://www.members.aol.com/hondatrx450racer/borich.jpg)
Weekends
[attachment deleted by admin]
(http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9199/1001292oy5.jpg)
(http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/kohooo1/DSC02942.jpg)
Here's our hauler.
(http://f7.yahoofs.com/users/44c03383zd48b216/2d8bre2/__sr_/edf3re2.jpg?phQdBzEB7Gg2uLly)
(http://f7.yahoofs.com/users/44c03383zd48b216/2d8bre2/__sr_/3fccre2.jpg?phQdBzEBCW6.6M1x)
(http://f7.yahoofs.com/users/44c03383zd48b216/2d8bre2/__sr_/b361re2.jpg?phQdBzEBnSYDtrtR)
This is the hauler I want.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Short Trip
[attachment deleted by admin]
Long Trip
[attachment deleted by admin]
And one custom trailer - lol
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: rednipj on July 31, 2006, 11:50:30 AM
This is the hauler I want.
I want that too, those trucks are awesome, but I would have re-fi the house and then some - lol But that is one cool truck....
The F-650s are nice! Gotta have a CDL to drive them I think, but they start around 80 grand if I remember correctly.
for those with larger families,
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: rednipj on August 01, 2006, 08:49:08 PM
for those with larger families,
Something that big would actually be intimidating to drive...
I NEED A DUALLY!!!
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/truckntrailer001.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/truckntrailer002.jpg)
Grrr. Well here's the pics I guess: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/album?.dir=2d8bre2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/my_photos
Sweet truck machine dog, you live near Wellington? I think I've seen it around! Let me know if you need any parts for it (aftermarket) my buddy that is here local will hook you up.
We live in the acreage of loxahatchee, so far I've seen only one other Fx4 King Ranch F-250 around here but it has the 18" king ranch wheels with the street tires. We got ours with the 20" wheels and off-road tires from the Fx4 package so it's got some mean looking tires for stock and being able to tow fricking huge amounts of weight. :D
And also, I heard you shouldn't put aftermarket parts on the 6.0 because you can break the turbo somehow. :S Our's runs at 20psi right off 1500 rpm and just stays there, but if you've got anything you'd recommend for a good price that can help with fuel economy that would be great. We get around 15-16 highway and 13-14 around town depending how hard my pop mashes his foot into the pedal. lol
I use a 92 Geo Metro and I pull a 16 foot carhauler with 4 Quads on it and camping gear.
04 crew cab f250 fx4
90 bronco 4x4 302 4 sale $2800
My new to me Excursion
[attachment deleted by admin]
Our 03 F-250 7.3 diesel Fx4 pullin r 30foot deckover with my dads 83 ford on 38 ground hawgs and me and my brother's beartracker and bruin.
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/tomfqno/100_0150.jpg)
Quote from: koh0001 on July 30, 2006, 12:07:22 AM
(http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/kohooo1/DSC02942.jpg)
I've seen that rebel flag 250r at seminole before!
and if its not that one then someone copied it Identically!
well i just got my new one other one died
its very fast i hook up my 6x12 to the back it also takes a dump when ppl get to close
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: trx450kid on August 24, 2006, 02:12:23 AM
well i just got my new one other one died
its very fast i hook up my 6x12 to the back it also takes a dump when ppl get to close
Dude that is awesome! No gas to worry abotu or anything
there is some gas but not the kind ur thinkin bout.
yea i know i love it all the girls like it untill the exhaust smells it up
Mine
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/mytruck.jpg)
that truck is awesome.
VERY, nice truck
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d192/johnnyblaster/onf059.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d192/johnnyblaster/onf055.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d192/johnnyblaster/onf056.jpg)
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 24, 2006, 02:02:56 PM
Mine
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/mytruck.jpg)
Nice truck, we got the same with the white and brown accent. It pulls the quads with ease!
man that is just a beautiful truck. ive only seen a few trucks that look that good. the white and brown looks good too but somethin bout that special one is awesome.
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gcsharkie1/FredsL.jpg)
I keep it real.
Real FAST too I see....
thats pretty bad too. fast! dont that have like 380hp? i heard the 05 cobras had 10 more and it had 390.
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 24, 2006, 02:02:56 PM
Mine
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/mytruck.jpg)
Heavenly! Too only dream of that setup on my truck.
(http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/lakemarykid/685531.jpg)
Quote from: svtbolt04 on August 26, 2006, 04:07:21 AM
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gcsharkie1/FredsL.jpg)
I keep it real.
I love that Color man!!!!!!!!!!
Hows it running? What's your mileage?
im guessin mileage aint too good.
I wanted something discrete, something "LOW KEY", so as not to attract attention.
I am actually thinking about getting rid of it...maybe getting an old 78 Datsun Pick Up truck.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Mine.....
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Jeffgre/Tahoe1.jpg)
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Jeffgre/Tahoe2.jpg)
mine and the toy
both just washed (yea the washing job sucks)
[attachment deleted by admin]
another (see the dent :'( :'( sum one did that at walmart and didnt even leave there info! dang what is this world coming to )
[attachment deleted by admin]
sweet truck and quad. i love toyotas.
thanks its my moms but i use it alot she is geting a lil vw bug for her to go to work in and once she gets it the truck is mine so it will get some mods (lift,tires,system,exhuast ect...)
is it a 4x4?
Quote from: trx450kid on August 27, 2006, 10:55:21 PM
another (see the dent :'( :'( sum one did that at walmart and didnt even leave there info! dang what is this world coming to )
I ALWAYS leave note...only, it's always with someone elses name and phone number.
Quote from: Fox17 on August 28, 2006, 12:24:22 AM
is it a 4x4?
no but it has a rear dif lock lol
Quote from: UncleRico on August 28, 2006, 12:51:05 AM
Quote from: trx450kid on August 27, 2006, 10:55:21 PM
another (see the dent :'( :'( sum one did that at walmart and didnt even leave there info! dang what is this world coming to )
I ALWAYS leave note...only, it's always with someone elses name and phone number.
lol
i want my tundra to be locked too.
Check with the Dent Doctor, they might be able to get it out. They quoted me $85 for first dent and $15 for each additional dent. They are mobil and will come out and look at it for free to see if they can do it. They got my dent out in about 15 min., wet sand, and buff. paid cash $70. no reciept. I highly recommend.
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I really love the truck. I smile every time I get in it.
;)
Quote from: rednipj on August 28, 2006, 12:07:41 PM
Check with the Dent Doctor, they might be able to get it out. They quoted me $85 for first dent and $15 for each additional dent. They are mobil and will come out and look at it for free to see if they can do it. They got my dent out in about 15 min., wet sand, and buff. paid cash $70. no reciept. I highly recommend.
thanks ill call them up if not ill just wait till i paint it (i got to wait a few months cuz its free but they r bussy right now ) and ill get them to do it
Quote from: Fox17 on August 28, 2006, 01:25:58 AM
i want my tundra to be locked too.
yea i use it when i take it throw lil mud puddels i want to put a lift and 35s and a few more stuff befor i take it muddin agen
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3281873(http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3281863%5Bimg%5D)
awesome setup koh0001. i love the truck especially and bikes and trailer. ;D
Thanks.. I need to get you to show me how to do some of the pic,and video editing. you and uncleRico do such a good job. We all enjoy your posts. ;)
Heres mine 2002 chevy 2500HD 4X4 6.0L I left the toy hauler at home that weekend.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Fox17 on August 26, 2006, 12:33:30 PM
thats pretty bad too. fast! dont that have like 380hp? i heard the 05 cobras had 10 more and it had 390.
They never made a 05 cobra.
Besim, its running alright. Do you want mpg or actual miles I have put on it? Anyways, mpg is about 16 hwy 12 city. Mileage is 35k on the odo.
Willis, We still havent run your duramax against the lightning!
(http://www.k5oscar.com/pg009/durhamtown2__5_.jpg)this was when leaving durhamtown
Quote from: svtbolt04 on August 29, 2006, 08:35:52 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 26, 2006, 12:33:30 PM
thats pretty bad too. fast! dont that have like 380hp? i heard the 05 cobras had 10 more and it had 390.
They never made a 05 cobra.
Besim, its running alright. Do you want mpg or actual miles I have put on it? Anyways, mpg is about 16 hwy 12 city. Mileage is 35k on the odo.
Willis, We still havent run your duramax against the lightning!
my bad an 04 cobra. i was thinkin they made them in 05 for some reason but that is the current body style.
Quote from: 450rcrazy on August 29, 2006, 11:01:06 PM
(http://www.k5oscar.com/pg009/durhamtown2__5_.jpg)this was when leaving durhamtown
dang, what size trailer you hauling with your avalanche?
did i get the car right? lol
heres my ride =)
its 100% a yamahauler =)
oh yea and im 6' =) lol
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/gotahemi2004/344457563_l.jpg)
Quote from: L.E._YFZ_2005 on August 31, 2006, 12:11:40 PM
heres my ride =)
its 100% a yamahauler =)
oh yea and im 6' =) lol
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/gotahemi2004/344457563_l.jpg)
thats 1 bad ass truck u got there
Quotedang, what size trailer you hauling with your avalanche?
did i get the car right? lol
that is a 26x 8.5 ft trailer and your right it's an avalanche
Quote from: trx450kid on August 31, 2006, 07:49:55 PM
Quote from: L.E._YFZ_2005 on August 31, 2006, 12:11:40 PM
heres my ride =)
its 100% a yamahauler =)
oh yea and im 6' =) lol
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/gotahemi2004/344457563_l.jpg)
thats 1 bad ass truck u got there
thanks i like it =) ran my cards all up to get it done up though worth every penny of it though
Quote from: trx450kid on August 31, 2006, 07:49:55 PM
Quote from: L.E._YFZ_2005 on August 31, 2006, 12:11:40 PM
heres my ride =)
its 100% a yamahauler =)
oh yea and im 6' =) lol
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/gotahemi2004/344457563_l.jpg)
thats 1 bad ass truck u got there
what he said. awesome.
2000 F250 4x4 Diesel and a v-nose 24' cargo mate trailer w/ ac, fridge, tv, stereo, microwave and lights galore. I will be finishing the conversion and adding a shower, holding tank and toilet.
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/DSCN1033.jpg)
pretty cool. not too wild bout the chrome round the fenders but still sweet.
Quote from: Fox17 on September 04, 2006, 02:13:28 AM
pretty cool. not too wild bout the chrome round the fenders but still sweet.
Thanks, I cant take the blame on that it came with the truck. I bought the truck 3 weeks ago and the trailer a week ago. Now its time to go racing, camping or whatever comes up!
the trailer is sweet for sittin in with a a/c unit during the hot summer. ;)
Quote from: Fox17 on September 04, 2006, 02:18:14 AM
the trailer is sweet for sittin in with a a/c unit during the hot summer. ;)
Yes, we used it today for the first time @ Sunshine and it was really nice to come off the track and then go into the a/c!
We just picked up our new toyhauler on Thursday and spent the weekend at Bartow. We will be taking it to Durhamtown on Thursday.
(http://www.motoxroads.com/Pictures/Images/RaptorRV01.JPG)
(http://www.motoxroads.com/Pictures/Images/RaptorRV02.JPG)
(http://www.motoxroads.com/Pictures/Images/RaptorRV03.JPG)
That is sweet. We were looking at something like that but I wanted to be able to us it as my every day trailer and take it into the woods and also carry it to the track. So we decided to go with a work and play type set up. I bet you enjoyed that thing this weekend!
love the toy box! ;D not a chevy fan. ::)
well i went riding today and when we where out there i took the yota in a lil bit of water not realy mud just playing around
also sum guy was in a new 05 ram 1500 with 36s and was stuck in a ditch it took another 1500 and a 2500 to pull him out if the yota was a v8 i would of got them cuz i got the locking rear dif and they where i think slip idoono that much about trucks lol
here is sum pics(couldnt get any of the guy stuck left the cam home cuz of the rain
oops forgot the pics
(http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j240/rancher350kid/101_0527small.jpg)
(http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j240/rancher350kid/101_0530small.jpg)
(http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j240/rancher350kid/101_0531small.jpg)
Quote from: Fox17 on September 04, 2006, 02:49:07 AM
love the toy box! ;D not a chevy fan. ::)
we had a great time with it this weekend. cant wait till this weekend at durhamtown. as for the chevy thing. this is my first chevy I have always been a ford fan I love the truck so far. it will haul as much as any ford and alot more comfortable rear seat and a better transmission fords transmissions suck. speaking from experience plus ford would not deal with me. this truck is 38,000 where ford wanted 50,000. that is a 12,000 difference and ford isn't worth that amount of difference.
Here is my truck if you ever see it at croom stop by and say Hello.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/spectech/071405pics129.jpg)
Quote from: tony pitts on September 04, 2006, 10:44:24 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on September 04, 2006, 02:49:07 AM
love the toy box! ;D not a chevy fan. ::)
we had a great time with it this weekend. cant wait till this weekend at durhamtown. as for the chevy thing. this is my first chevy I have always been a ford fan I love the truck so far. it will haul as much as any ford and alot more comfortable rear seat and a better transmission fords transmissions suck. speaking from experience plus ford would not deal with me. this truck is 38,000 where ford wanted 50,000. that is a 12,000 difference and ford isn't worth that amount of difference.
38,000!!!!!!! :o dang thats good. we looked at f250s and they were 40,000 for a stripped one. 50 to 60 for a good one. i was a ford fan til they started suckin. i will only buy a toyota or nissan or honda now.
This thread needs some revival, hell, this whole site needs to be hooked up to the defibrillator:
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/0430111632.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/CIMG0478.jpg)
I was also a ford fan also,still own a 89 mustang garage queen,untill i got the dodge now have 270k original along with trans never been rebuilt just have had the solenoids replaced.But she pulls a 4x8 trailer with the suzuki on it the trx sits in the bed cant miss it.
(http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p78/civicdemon91/Empire%20Detailing/JennasPictures467.jpg)
I don't own this but we used it for my bachelor party.
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/Andy9933/DSCN755720Medium.jpg)
My 95 F-350
Quote from: Andy9933 on July 31, 2011, 03:37:58 PM
I don't own this but we used it for my bachelor party.
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/Andy9933/DSCN755720Medium.jpg)
Lady on the bike, freak in the RV. LOL glad you clarified it was your bachelor party. ;D
rolback1 Good one Swamper!!!!!
Most of the time I use my 05 Nissan titan crew cab . It pulls great. I have two quads. 03 raptor and a 05 400 big bear 4x4. No problems so far.
But when where going on a long haul and we bring everything I take our 06 F-550 4x4 with a flat bed dump lift for the quads.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/IMAG0114.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/5Qo7X.jpg)
Quote from: L.E._YFZ_2005 on August 31, 2006, 12:11:40 PM
heres my ride =)
its 100% a yamahauler =)
oh yea and im 6' =) lol
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/gotahemi2004/344457563_l.jpg)
Pretty sure I have see you driving around. I live up in Port Richey!!!
Here is my hauler....
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/400430_10150567716209740_681649739_10927986_852550780_n.jpg)
F-550 running veggie oil & a 42' gooseneck.
(http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/600/mudneckrig.jpg) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/mudneckrig.jpg/)
Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/IMAG0025.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/IMAG0024.jpg)
I have a duramax for day trips but for camping here is mine
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e33/ken95lt1/1aaebf5c.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Frankenstein/0323121824.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/0324120941.jpg)
:R :R :R
And yes, I'm serious lol.
Rhino 700, DRX300, DRX70, Yamaha 250(old school), and of course the Harley
(http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f110/kidvillain/009.jpg)
Don't have a picture handy,2005 F150 Supercrew lariat 4x4 Pulls My 16ft Tandem Trailer with 2007 Grizzly 450,2002 Sportsman 400,2002 Sportsman 500 H.O. & 2007 Honda Recon 250 ES,Getting Ready for our 3rd trip to West Virginia's hatfield McCoy Trails!
z71 chevy , mag 325
Dropped 8)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/wheelieboy400/IMAG0193.jpg)