Well I just started riding again after my injury and got my bike back together a few days ago. New swinger and axle.
Lonestar for both axle and swingarm
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/100_1600s.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/100_1605s.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/100_1602s.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/100_1603s.jpg)
looks good darren :ThumbsUp.gif and finally you are back and i dont have to bother jake to take me to the track anymore :P oh and not to get off topic but the dirt bike in the back, its for sale....someone buy it! 8)
The hood really grabs the eye man, looks sharp. I would almost say that there's too much color with the swinger, arms, and wheels, but it's alright. It's pretty much a top notch bike though, looks like it at least. I'll give it an A! :)
What's the bike selling for?
$5500, 2006 crf 250
here it is in the F/S section:
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,15544.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,15544.0.html)
ps....sorry for that darren, back to the topic of how good his bike looks :P
wohoo darrens back!!! finally, man i like your bike! i like that swing arms look awsome, with the subframe, and i like those rear tires wish i could get some of them! :P
Quote from: Toomey on July 21, 2006, 11:11:53 PM
The hood really grabs the eye man, looks sharp. I would almost say that there's too much color with the swinger, arms, and wheels, but it's alright. It's pretty much a top notch bike though, looks like it at least. I'll give it an A! :)
What's the bike selling for?
thanks. I actually like all the red. you don't notice the subframe at all really so you can't really count that. I think it flows nicely but oh well lol
nice. glad you are healed and ready to ride. have fun out there.
looks Great !!! And Alan I'll give you $20 HAHA...... Hopefully we'll all be back at the track soon!!!
nice quad. i like the red. my yfz has all red from houser though. you just need that rear chain guide.
haha I didn't even notice that! you better order that soon Darren
already ordered one
Glad your back riding :Clap.gif
The YFZ looks good ;) Just got to get a Red chain to match the theme 8)
I really like the front end on the bike, good job :ThumbsUp.gif
Glad to hear you can ride again ;)
so are you going to ride that thing tonight. 8)
just dont ride it before, thats the cleanest i have seen it. ::)
thats nice!!! :o