Mike Crashed on the Quad's only jump this last weekend....he got hurt pretty bad...Just wanted to say Hope you get better soon...!
good luck Mike
-Paul & Chelle
Damn...Get well soon, Nightbreed.
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE MIKE GET WELL SOON
ouch hope ya feel better for thanksgiving mike.
get well soon mike. hope everything is alright.
Yeah hes doing pretty good considering,Just remeber People we dont make good yard darts :-/ get better Mike,Waldo is comming quick oh yeah and need ya at the shop its to quit with out the phone ringing all day :P
now both mikes are out? nightbreed got hurt on a jump, and da man had surgery.
anyone else named mike out there... watch out.
get well soon!
Hope you have a quick and speedy recovery.
get well soon mike.
how bout some details. is the quad alright?
just kidding. what injuries did he recieve?
jeff
now I have a question. what on earth poseses a person to try to jump a bigg freaking ramp when they don't jump the big jumps on the MX track? just a question. well get better soon mike. there is a 450r we need to have done soon ;)
Mike get well soon mike we are all wishing you well. Dean says he hopes your better soon and dont give up.
p.s. youll definetly need a new helmet ! the mouth section is cracked in three places.
get well soon! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Very sorry to hear it Mike. Hope you get to feeling better man.
Quoteget well soon mike.
how bout some details. is the quad alright?
just kidding. what injuries did he recieve?
jeff
I herd from his sisters mamma's babys daddy who was friends with the guy nexts door...that mike might need a sex change...I dont know 100% just what I herd... [smiley=Wacko.gif]-Paul
Get well soon Mike, sorry to hear about your crash...but you know what they say....no falls...no balls ;D
GET WELL SOON, HOPE YOU HEAL 100% SO YOU CAN KICK SOME BUTT
QuoteI herd from his sisters mamma's babys daddy who was friends with the guy nexts door...that mike might need a sex change...I dont know 100% just what I herd... [smiley=Wacko.gif]-Paul
hahaha
he dislocated his shoulder,bruzed a few ribs
I just got home from a long weekend of camping and wanted to post that Mike is gonna make it. ;D. He dislocated his shoulder and bruised his ribs up pretty bad. We're hoping that it heals without surgery but only time will tell.
Here's what happened. He hit a freestyle ramp a little to fast and overshot the landing by some 20ft. He landed on his front bumper from somewhere around 25ft in the air. "OUCH".
Mike is a tough little booger and is coming along as good as can be expected.
Get well soon! Enjoy your time off!!!!!!! :)
damn Mike.
quit trying to show off will ya?
get better, and get back to the shop ;-)
Id@
Thanks for the kind words every one. Im sorry i havent posted yet, but its kind of hard to type one handed, lol
well, i hope those of you who have bikes or parts in the shop arent ready to kill me yet, but i will be back at it as soon as possible. LTZ400 is being a life saver, and doing all that he can in my absense.
My biggest problem right now is my ribs hurt so bad, its hard to get up and down. and the other big problem, is that my right shoulder doesnt want to stay in its socket. I went to the shop today for an hour or so, and had LTZ wrap my shoulder pretty tight in an ace bandage to keep my shoulder from falling out, and with this done i can still port heads, and i think by the end of the week, i might be able to hold a welding lead again.
so i hope i wont be putting any one out too long.
as for the ramp, I hope everyone gives the quadsonly crew alot of props, because this ramp jumping and free style is not as easy as they make it look. I will be back out there as soon as i can hold on the the bars again.
Thanks for the taxi ride back to the truck FRED, lol
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR THOUGHTS !!!!
NIGHTBREED
QuoteThanks for the kind words every one. Im sorry i havent posted yet, but its kind of hard to type one handed, lol
well, i hope those of you who have bikes or parts in the shop arent ready to kill me yet, but i will be back at it as soon as possible. LTZ400 is being a life saver, and doing all that he can in my absense.
My biggest problem right now is my ribs hurt so bad, its hard to get up and down. and the other big problem, is that my right shoulder doesnt want to stay in its socket. I went to the shop today for an hour or so, and had LTZ wrap my shoulder pretty tight in an ace bandage to keep my shoulder from falling out, and with this done i can still port heads, and i think by the end of the week, i might be able to hold a welding lead again.
so i hope i wont be putting any one out too long.
as for the ramp, I hope everyone gives the quadsonly crew alot of props, because this ramp jumping and free style is not as easy as they make it look. I will be back out there as soon as i can hold on the the bars again.
Thanks for the taxi ride back to the truck FRED, lol
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR THOUGHTS !!!!
NIGHTBREED
ouch man... get well soon! don't try that again.......................
for awhile 8) (but next time be more careful!) jumps are too tempting.
mike
feel better soon ! Sorry to hear you got hurt !
Take it easy and dont rush back before your ready !
Deanna
them got damn old school bikes. hahaha had a great chat this afternoon with ya mike. Get better.
Get well man. Take it lite. You never realize how much you use your shoulder till it gets hurt. I had surgery on my left shoulder couple of years ago after repeated damage. Everything I did seemed to hurt the shoulder, sleeping, trying to get up from bed...
Looks like the "R" won that fight.Anyway hope you get better
soon but dont rush it .It will hurt when you get older like MTG
man.
Just take it easy for a while [smiley=Wink.gif]
The Mrs. can teach you how to type, cook, clean etc. 1 handed [smiley=Approve.gif]
Hey Fred!! Can you take a pic or 2 of his helmet and send it to me? ;D
Yeah I can teach about 1 hand, except he hurt his right arm and I had the benefit of hurting my left :P
He will be back at it in a few weeks, I am sure....
(he is a little insane sometimes ;))
Now if someone can have sympathy for me :'( I have to take care of him. " I need..., I need..." (Iguess the tables turned :P)
hey mike...get better soon....i know what its like!!!
get well soon mike
its always sux when u cant ride because of something get well soon
time to turn the idle screw WAY out and shift softly ;-)
Id@