congrats to my son CAM COVIL #8 he wrapped up his 2006 gnc mx championship in the 70cc shifter class this past weekend..he went 1-1 for the weekend and won the title with 7 wins and 2 thirds....i'm very proud of you boy............
THAT is Awesome...congratulations :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif ... I bet you are super proud!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS CAM!! ;D ;D
Keep up the hard work. Stay in school, get a great education and ride wherever, whenever you want!
Sounds like you have a great Dad to help you.
COGRATULATIONS, I bet you are a proud dad, must be nice to watch him dominate on the track!
Congrats kid (and Dad). I always enjoy watching kids race and compete.
8) Way to represent the Sunshine State. You are gonna finish the season aren't you? ::) O0.
we are going to attend the last two races,not sure which class were gonna run though...thanks for the compliments and CAM is also an honor roll student.....