didnt get that many pics too busy riding. 8) the track is so big its hard to get pics on. :P
here are some more to come later.
me
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/hardrock71606014.jpg)
tom (yfz#44)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/hardrock71606039.jpg)
ryan (ellis#8)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/hardrock71606021.jpg)
alan (molonyyfz28)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/hardrock71606003.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/hardrock71606014.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/hardrock71606006.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/hardrock71606003.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/hardrock71606014.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/hardrock71606011.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/hardrock71606002.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/hardrock71606012.jpg)
Those are sweet Jake!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!! Hopefully I can go next time you guys go!!!
thanks eric 8) you would have had fun. there are so much things to do there. 8)
today was fun! well, after i started to feel better. that track is crazy! that last practice alone made me want to go back ;D
O.K, those are the small ones up front by the pee wee track. what I want to know is, did you bang the double behind where the pics are showing you ??, did you try the water tower jump ??
I know those ones are tough, just not that many quads are hitting them is why I ask ;D
yeah it sucks that they screwed up the water tower jump. i was wanting to hit that monster again :Y
oh and i have hit it before!!!!!
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/hardrock032_edited.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/hardrock032.jpg)
now THATS what Im talking about !!!!1, not many peaple will do it on a quad!!
all I have to say is NICE!!!!!! ;)
thanks 8) trust me it wasnt easy :-X
:ThumbsDown.gif boooooo! lol think you could of gotten some pics on a different jump? lol i'll be there next time. im ready to go but the doctor's appointment isnt for like another week n a half :-\
hey i dont see your lazy butt coming to the track. you want to walk to see pics of other jumps you should have came and took pics. ::) no you would have loved this track.
Sweet pics, that track looks fun!
Call me crazy...but,I believe I would like to try that!! That looks like some kick azz fun!!
if your talking about the water tower :-X
lots of people say that until they see the face of it then they go OH.
i wish i could of gone, looks like you had fun!
Sweet pics ;)
Man I wish I was there everbody says that track is the shizz and it really is 8)
Dont Worry Guys I got 7 Days left :o
Quote from: 53yfz450 on July 17, 2006, 02:40:34 AM
if your talking about the water tower :-X
lots of people say that until they see the face of it then they go OH.
Not the world famous,Jake Gunn!!
nice pics jake looks like a fun track i have to go next time.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on July 17, 2006, 02:40:34 AM
if your talking about the water tower :-X
lots of people say that until they see the face of it then they go OH.
ya from the videos you cant tell, but when we walked the track and u get to the lip of it....the triple side is literally a WALL! it scared me just rolling the double :-[ but they had some big and fun jumps, the sand track was fun and i liked the outback track too 2
Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 17, 2006, 12:49:27 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on July 17, 2006, 02:40:34 AM
if your talking about the water tower :-X
lots of people say that until they see the face of it then they go OH.
Not the world famous,Jake Gunn!!
hey whats that supposed to mean. :P
here are a couple more, same jump just a little closer 8)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/ragincowgirl/HAHA085.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/ragincowgirl/HAHA083.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/ragincowgirl/HAHA084.jpg)