ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: fl750mudder on July 16, 2006, 08:11:59 PM

Title: j.d.???
Post by: fl750mudder on July 16, 2006, 08:11:59 PM
There used to be a guy on here that owned an Arctic Cat Dealership.I believe the dealership was in Titusville. I think his name was J.D. I would like to talk with him. If you know him would you have him contact me? I am interested in maybe staring a dealership and would like to find out some info.
Title: Re: j.d.???
Post by: Kawa3 on July 16, 2006, 08:52:11 PM
I think he closed the shop down. Might have moved?

I was thinking of starting an arctic cat dealer myself ;D
Title: Re: j.d.???
Post by: mastergator on July 16, 2006, 10:06:04 PM
he did close down, he is in the area of indiantown, i think he works with his family out in the glades on mellaluca projects..
Title: Re: j.d.???
Post by: fl750mudder on July 17, 2006, 01:17:21 AM
I knew he shut the shop down. I just want to talk to him about the whole deal and get some insight from him.

Title: Re: j.d.???
Post by: Kawa3 on July 17, 2006, 09:47:24 PM
he has a post in the forsale about a RR deed, reply on there and you might get a #