I made a little track for the boys to ride the quads on Saturday. It had a few jumps included.. ;)
This is My boy Dylan on his RedCat 50...
(http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/4549/sawmilltrack03mv8.jpg)
This is Dylan's cousin Jacob on his Redcat 90.
(http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4507/sawmilltrack01lh3.jpg)
This is Dylan's other cousin Alex on his RedCat 150
(http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/8481/sawmilltrack10mp9.jpg)
Dylan checking out the Titan on the way around the track
(http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/1668/sawmilltrack16yx5.jpg)
Jacob warming up on the table top... ;D
(http://img437.imageshack.us/img437/5618/sawmilltrack07oq1.jpg)
Alex getting the feel for the take off... 8)
(http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9324/sawmilltrack08mr8.jpg)
Dylan dosnt waste time on warm up. He rides like Dreth.. Watch out!
(http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8264/sawmilltrack05lc8.jpg)
Alex up to speed on the 2nd lap... :o
(http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2375/sawmilltrack29go9.jpg)
Jacob's turn for some air... ;)
(http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/594/sawmilltrack19ar5.jpg)
Thats so awesome
Dylan getting sideways...and ready for the long stright a way...
(http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4850/sawmilltrack22sd9.jpg)
Alex's turn to show the power of the 150... ;)
(http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/540/sawmilltrack23se4.jpg)
Dylan down siding the table top... :o :o
(http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8828/sawmilltrack14tp2.jpg)
He likes to land the front wheels first.. 8)
(http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/927/sawmilltrack06dz2.jpg)
Alex landing the down side... 8)
(http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4651/sawmilltrack30wr7.jpg)
;D
(http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9544/sawmilltrack25ji7.jpg)
Uncle Jeff had to play too... :P
Custom helmet included... ;)
(http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2584/sawmilltrack11jm2.jpg)
Next stop Seminole MX.... ;)
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 16, 2006, 05:13:06 PM
Uncle Jeff had to play too... :P
Custom helmet included... ;)
(http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2584/sawmilltrack11jm2.jpg)
lol.
Nice pics Matt, I wish my dad made me a track when I was younger, I might have been a better Rider Today. He hes already doing some backsides on those jumpes Great Job. ;)
I bet they think your the coolest uncle in the world ! .................. Get it Rag !!! ......... 8)
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 16, 2006, 04:53:56 PM
Dylan dosnt waste time on warm up. He rides like Dreth.. Watch out!
(http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8264/sawmilltrack05lc8.jpg)
check his frame ;) looks like fun. when my sons quad is back together we will need to go for round 2 ;)
Quote from: dreth on July 16, 2006, 09:54:29 PM
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 16, 2006, 04:53:56 PM
Dylan dosnt waste time on warm up. He rides like Dreth.. Watch out!
(http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8264/sawmilltrack05lc8.jpg)
Dont get me started on the frame on his RedCat 50. >:( From day one on that quad it has had chain problems. If its not super tight it falls right off. Then I removed the rubber motor mounts (because the motor mounts would flex and the chain would fall off) and now it cracked the frame from vibration. >:( Great little quad if it didnt have those problems... Now after this weekend I have to pull the motor and figure out a way to stop the chain problem and fix the frame AGAIN. Should have bought a Honda 90.
check his frame ;) looks like fun. when my sons quad is back together we will need to go for round 2 ;)
that track is awesome. im sure they have tons of fun on it. and that titan is awesome too ;).
aw man, I'm sure they had a blast, that track looks better then the pee wee track at seminole :ThumbsUp.gif
lol, thats awesome. What kind of custom helmet is that, MS Paint? :D