Your screen name truly suites you and your family. Had a great time man!! Your family is like from a fairy tale, beautiful: you should be proud! Thanks for the hospitality yesterday; I really had a great time!! You ride hard and I truly enjoyed ripping the trails with you..... Again, thanks and I will be down again with the wifey and kid soon!!!! We'll talk!!! My ars still hurts, BIG TIME!!!!
Dont mention your ars being sore, nobody will want to ride with me ;D.
I also had a great time, its fun to ride with someone that can keep up. Come back up when you can stay for the weekend.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on July 16, 2006, 10:45:20 PM
Dont mention your ars being sore, nobody will want to ride with me ;D.
I also had a great time, its fun to ride with someone that can keep up. Come back up when you can stay for the weekend.
What you talkin about Willis!?!?, we can leave you anytime we want !!!J/K
Chillin is one of the greatest peaple you could meet, he and his family are GREAT !!!
Agreed, He's a great guy. I've never met his family but if they're half as nice as Matt then they have to be cool.
i rode with him once and my only complaint was that it was to dusty. great guy 8)
I will be back with the family, very soon.
I guess the only way to stay in riding shape is by RIDING!!!! Gym and running do not work!!!! I have Ben Gay and heat packs on 50% of my body!!!!
I'll agree w/ the others on Chillin's family. Absolutely wonderful ppl. You won't meet much better ppl than them.
Yea I went riding the same day as Dreth did, Him and Aorignal are both great guys to ride with even though they couldn't keep up most of the time.LOL ;DJK Chilling cait wait to ride your neck of the woods.