Hey guys! Anyone know where I can get race fuel from in the Boca Raton to Ft. Lauderdale area?
thanks for the help
What kind of fuel? There is a VP station off 95 and Commercial.
110 octane... i heard about that place was not sure were it was
I can go by there and make sure they are still there if you want. I bought their fuel cans. They are on Andrews Ave. Get off 95 at commercial and go east 1 light, turn right or south for 2 lights. They are located right in that block. Let me know if you want me to check them out. I have not been there for awhile.
Thanks for the replies, i googled them and got the website and phone number. I spoke to someone there about the fuels.
Thanks again dave
you can get 110 sunoco at sheridan st and us27.
Asphalt, your close to us, what kind of riding do you do and where?
A few places. If you want to travel up to southern blvd there is a place. But in Ft. Lauderdale, Riva yamaha is a VP dealer. Don't go straight to VP, they'll rape you on pricing.
Supposedly all Sunoco's carry race fuel.
They're the offical gas provider for nascar. It's suppose to be their calling card.