vamps, mudliterxtr, or gators wut do u think is best for mud and water
I like mudlights but best for mud would probably be vamps cause the lite is a better dual purpose tire.
ya i think im going to get the vamps
IMO, the best tires for mud are Outlaws. However they were a little out of my price range so I went with the mudlite xl's.
30'S YEAH ;D
Mudlights are the best all around tire for both mud and good trail riding. If you're going to be doing trail riding you'll be dissapointed w/ vamps. So will the ppl behind you. Vamps are terrible to follow. So are outlaws.
I have 26" mudlites on my 660 and they did alright I thought until we put some 26" gators on my son's 350 rancher. I will tell you that bar none the gators will crawl all over the mudlites (thick mud!!!) just my opinion but we do a lot of mud riding when we go wheelin' ;D
well i do a lil trail riding mostly mud and like water
Vamps will be the best in mud out of those, mudlite XTRs are heavy as heck and will drain the most power but ride great. The gators are prolly the best bang for your buck, and will even hang with vamps in the mud. I'll be going with vamps when i get tires.
thanks im gettin the vamps well im pretty sure i am i will wait for some more posts though
Save your Money and buy the Gators...Lighter Tire and they can take a beating...If I ever see you at Underpoops.....I will let you try my Grizzly on 27 inch Gators...and you will see why..:)
awsome umm we might go this weekend but can u go on the 22
I have no Idea , this weekend I will be out riding , but not at Underhill's...so for the 22nd...I can not think that far in advance.
o ok well where are u riding this weekend
Andrea