On the lighter side, here is a little trivia for everyone, with all the smack out there about who is the fastest, who is the badest, and what quad is the best,, does anyone know what rider has the most heat race wins and the most a-main wins on the flat at thunder bowl ? :) Think about your answer before you speek.
Oh here we go.... i would say Tim Sission hands down.....
but that will change once that 07 bikes gets out there in September.... :W
Got to be one of your grandkids. One of the Ware kids. ;D
in the open class it must be the black 450 tim i think but if this is a tricky riddle it must be someone else. :-\
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 11, 2006, 03:24:04 PM
Got to be one of your grandkids. One of the Ware kids. ;D
aint this Ware.. thats fo sho!
Wait wait wait I know who it is......
Quad32X!!!!!!
Quote from: HillKiller on July 11, 2006, 05:10:46 PM
Wait wait wait I know who it is.....
Quad32X!!!!!!
CoughCoughbullsh!tCoughCough
What happened there Chris ??, Get a hair ball caught in your throat??
Man we all know that quad is one bad mo fo !!!!!! ha,ha,ha
Quote from: dynodon on July 11, 2006, 06:47:12 PM
What happened there Chris ??, Get a hair ball caught in your throat??
Man we all know that quad is one bad mo fo !!!!!! ha,ha,ha
Yall best be hearing whats dis man be saying ! ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
c'mon guys, you haven't figured it out yet ? ;)
Dave Sr.
This is the Open class right? I know I have 2, Dave has 2(3?), Brian says he has 2, Derek has 1, Doug has 1, so I am guessing Tim Sisson??? I don't think anyone else has won in Ocala other than us. But..............................
My bike has 3 because Derek won on my bike!!
I am still guessing Tim Sisson though. So who is it?
:) do you guys ever watch any other class's run there ?
this rider has NEVER lost the A-Main event.
Oh... Tlyer.......
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 11, 2006, 03:24:04 PM
Got to be one of your grandkids. One of the Ware kids. ;D
I guess yall didnt understand what I said last week...
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 14, 2006, 01:28:21 AM
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 11, 2006, 03:24:04 PM
Got to be one of your grandkids. One of the Ware kids. ;D
I guess yall didnt understand what I said last week...
Yeah dave and i were talking about that last night... I was confused on the Ware kids part.. but I get it now.. :K