Hey guys I've decided not to ride down south this weekend and I'm goin to Croom. I was wondering if anyone was gonna be there. I'll be ridin a green arctic cat dvx and I'll be with a guy on a yellow 400 ex. We'll prolly be in the first day ride area I would imagine. If you see us dont be scared to stop us and say hello. Sorry it's soo late but last minute rides do happen lol!!!
hey, congrats, go into group rides and gotahemi2004 made a post, me and gotahemi2004 are gonna be back in the camping area, he has a red dodge 1500 reg cab with a trailer, and i got a green one, he has a yellownblack yamaha450, i got a yellow 400ex, his friend has a yellow 300ex and well there gonna be alot of other people there so go to group rides and look at that forum. ;)