anyone goin to pax in the near future? we are gonna go in the next week or two. we want to goand see if we like it. just wonderin if anyone is gonna be there.
Where is it at?
I wish i could go, my nieghbor told me this track is awesome!
up north of daytona in flagler or somethin. we are gonna just take i-95 north and get on us1 and it is on us1.
I don't ride tracks except for this one,,,,I found myself getting close to clearing table tops out there and that was my first real experience on a MX track.
well maintained and friendly staff.
Id@
keep us posted. we ride out there almost every week on tues or thurs nights we're racing out there sat night come out and join the fun.
i will when i get some practice. we wanna go out on thursdays for a few times b4 we race.
we're going to thursday if this rain will ever quit. they canceled last night from to much rain.
yea we have enough for a week or two. that sucks. i hope it isnt closed when we go.
I'll be going in a couple weeks once my quad is back together.
Is PAX before or after Bunnell? T2 also said that was a great track-somewhere to get the hang of jumps on those HUGE tabletops. I will have to come spectate some night-see what it all about!
ditto
it is about three miles north of bunnell on the west side of us1 behind the black cloud saloon. sat night there having another race come join us.
Hey Brian-you up for that this weekend, I am if you are?
we might come out saturday and watch the races but we have stuff to do in the mornin :'(. we might go thursday night. let me no if any of you are gonna b out there.
ok we plan on going out there thursday night! yea!!! anyway let me know if any of you are gonna be out there. also do you know if you have to have a teather killswitch on an atv to ride?
we will be there thurs night. tether is not required for practice
I wish I could afford to go.Murray, you know I'm dyin to try more air jumps!!
ok we should be there unless somethin happens. scratchupbangupboy you should come out.
I really would.I live in S. St. Pete, and that would cost me a good chunk of change in fuel to get there and back.Which I don't have to spend right now.Plus, I have a three year old.
Yeh, I think you would have a hoot Chino! Maybe we can all make it to Hard Rock sometime with Randell, that is a little closer to home for you.
we just got home from pax and it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had a blast. we are gonna get 2 more quads though. my dad and sister both want them over the dirtbikes. they were beggin me to ride my 300ex. i highly recommend it. the tables are awesome. you can jump a couple of feet or 100 feet.
bump
bump