ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: mudnuri on July 10, 2006, 09:39:41 PM

Title: Looking for someone to practice with at Indiantown MX and Underhills
Post by: mudnuri on July 10, 2006, 09:39:41 PM
Looking for someone to practice with after work Wednesdays and/or Thursdays. I am not big on the doubles and choose to take the whoops around them. I am not set up for MX but love to ride. I figured if you wanted to ride too we could meet out there.
561-262-7909 Brian
Title: Re: attn: Palm Beach & Martin county -Indiantown MX
Post by: lawn_man mx on July 10, 2006, 10:03:00 PM
hey that sounds  cool    what time  does the track  open on wed? ;D
Title: Re: attn: Palm Beach & Martin county -Indiantown MX
Post by: Exmx54 on July 11, 2006, 02:26:27 AM
I'll be sure to rip it up with you out there, only takes me 20 minutes to get there. I'll let you know once I have my bike back togheter!
Title: Re: attn: Palm Beach & Martin county -Indiantown MX
Post by: lawn_man mx on July 12, 2006, 02:28:20 AM
it  broke again? :o
Title: Re: attn: Palm Beach & Martin county -Indiantown MX
Post by: mudnuri on July 14, 2006, 02:55:39 AM
Okay, sorry for not getting back sooner. Wed and Thurs was good for canoe racing as they were flooded out. So it looks like Sat morning around 8am.
Again, I am no MX'er but I love to go fast and need the practice  :D
They open at Noon on weekdays.
Title: Re: Looking for someone to practice with at Indiantown MX and Underhills
Post by: mudnuri on July 22, 2006, 09:41:04 PM
Anybody up for tomorrow morning? Sunday 23rd 9am?