The official ATV Florida Group Ride Tshirt is Design Number 1!!!
[size=.25] Thank you all for your orders. The shirts will be getting ordered on Monday, December 6th. Be sure to have your payment in by this weekend, otherwise, your order WILL BE CANCELLED.[/size]
The deadline for placing all orders is by midnight of Friday, December 3rd.
The PayPal information is posted below by GirlieBlazer04.
All $$ must be collected by December 5th so that we can get the order placed in time for the ride. The sizes are Kids XS-XL and Adults S-4XL. To make it simple on the ordering staff (Girlieblazer04 and myself), all shirts will be $10 each, any profits will be donated to ATVFLORIDA.com :) Please post the amount of Tshirts you would like and the sizes of each, in this forum, and THIS forum only! They will be the only ones counted/acknowledged. Thank you!!! [smiley=Smile.gif]
Official ATVFLORIDA Group Ride Tshirt!
(http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/884813/Image3.jpg)(http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/884813/Image1.jpg)
ALL ORDERS NEED TO BE PAID FOR BEFORE WE PLACE THE ORDER! :D
To pay for the shirts go to www.paypal.com. Your wanting to send money in the amount of $10 per shirt to qkitten76@yahoo.com. Or if your not sure what to do PM your information and I can send you an invoice through paypal.
In the comment section please list ATVFLORIDA username and how many shirts you are wanting to order with sizes.
*DON'T FORGET THE DEADLINE TO ORDER IS DECEMBER 1ST SO GET YOUR ORDERS IN ALONG WITH THE MONEY.
We are getting 3
1 adult small
1 adult large
1 kid small
just a note that black will be hot in the summertime.
and the grey will be black after a few rides..
We can't be to picky. All I can say if you don't like the shirt ideas don't order.
Unfortunaly, we can't seem to please everyone (thats why there's 3 designs and 2 colors to choose from). So instead of one person getting the final say as to what Tshirt is being ordered.. Its a MAJORITY RULE vote. Place your vote and the winning shirt will be announced the night of November 19th. That way, you know exactly what you will be paying for.
My thaught is its Hot all most all year round anyways ..and you get dirty no matter what color your waring....Go with #1 They are bad azz lookin.. ;D
Thank you! And good point about it being so hot.. hell, we could ride around naked all year and it will still be hot as hell. LMAO
I need one large and one medium.....thanks.
~SHAUN~
QuoteThank you! And good point about it being so hot.. hell, we could ride around naked all year and it will still be hot as hell. LMAO
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
QuoteThank you! And good point about it being so hot.. hell, we could ride around naked all year and it will still be hot as hell. LMAO
Well said, we live in Florida its hot all year round. ;D
QuoteThank you! And good point about it being so hot.. hell, we could ride around naked all year and it will still be hot as hell. LMAO
oooh oooh oooh, I wanna go on that group ride. ;D
Logo Number 1 & 2
ATP Racing will take 6
1 lg (black)
2 sm (grey)
1 xxl (black)
2 med (1 black,1 grey)
Quoteoooh oooh oooh, I wanna go on that group ride. ;D
::)
only one person has said they wanted shirts, lets get those orders in???
QuoteLogo Number 1 & 2
ATP Racing will take 6
1 lg (black)
2 sm (grey)
1 xxl (black)
2 med (1 black,1 grey)
We're only ordering one style/color of Tshirt due to cost issues... The winner will be announced November 19th :)
I know there is more then two members who want shirts! Lets get these orders in.
QuoteWe're only ordering one style/color of Tshirt due to cost issues... The winner will be announced November 19th :)
There is no difference in price as long as it is a 1 color print on any color shirt. You could have 5 different colored shirts with 5 different colored lettering as long as there is only 1 color on each shirt then the price is the same.
QuoteThere is no difference in price as long as it is a 1 color print on any color shirt. You could have 5 different colored shirts with 5 different colored lettering as long as there is only 1 color on each shirt then the price is the same.
i agree! if you dont think a color can make a difference in the temp then please go to a car lot and put your hand on a light grey car and the other hand on a black car and see which hand you pick up first.
i was a little upset that my post was frozen considering all that had happened was talk, talk, talk about it and no one wanted to make it happen and i stepped up and get shut down :( IM OVER IT! i would atleast like to choose the color of my shirt. im in it for the web site and will buy one no matter what, even if it just hangs in my closet. i feel if it is possible to do so we should make the color an option and not a vote, am i the only one that feels this way? if so then i will go with the majority and not think twice. girlieblazer and skyhigh yall are doing a great job and thank you for taking on this responsibility for our site.
i want
1 XL
1 L
2 M
1 kids medium
Quotei agree! if you dont think a color can make a difference in the temp then please go to a car lot and put your hand on a light grey car and the other hand on a black car and see which hand you pick up first.
i was a little upset that my post was frozen considering all that had happened was talk, talk, talk about it and no one wanted to make it happen and i stepped up and get shut down :( IM OVER IT! i would atleast like to choose the color of my shirt. im in it for the web site and will buy one no matter what, even if it just hangs in my closet. i feel if it is possible to do so we should make the color an option and not a vote, am i the only one that feels this way? if so then i will go with the majority and not think twice. girlieblazer and skyhigh yall are doing a great job and thank you for taking on this responsibility for our site.
We where just trying to keep it simple with all one color. I talked to Mike on the phone earlier, and if we decide to go with his brother in law we could do the different color shirts. But if we go with a print either local for me or skyhight100 we would have to see what they say first. If not the majority vote would be it. I PM skyhight100 last night about getting together and doing this, and then I saw this morning you where trying to take on it all by yourself. I just don't feel like one person should front the money, just incase you lose out in the end. but you where doing a good thing in trying to get this all together. I have you down for your order.
Don't forget to use WWW. PAYPAL.COM when paying for your shirts. Send payments to qkitten76@yahoo.com. Or if your not sure how to use paypal send me your email address and I will send you a invoice.
8)
Looks like this is starting to cause a lot of problems. Everyone is complaining and getting to picky about the shirts. We need to stick with one design and one color, we can't make everyone happy. That is why we came up with the vote to see which idea everyone liked, and all everyone is doing is complaining about them. Everyone has been talking in all the forums about wanting to order shirts, but no one is doing it since this post came out. Only three members have actually said they want to place an order, no one else has responded. Skyhight100 took her time to do the designs and try and please everyone with putting a sport and a utility quad on the shirt. Then choose two different colors to vote on. I think she did an excellent job with the design and issuing this forum. In the end so things don't get to difficult, we should stick with the majority vote and order all of one color. If you want something different maybe you should go out on your own and order something. :)skyhight100 you did a great job with the shirt designs.
Yeah I know I have read all the forums with people talking about ordering shirts. I am thinking after Friday it will pick up more too. If they where all serious about wanting to get them. Two weeks is far away still, as it gets closer to Dec. 1st I think we will get more orders in. Just with three members it is already a total of 13 shirts. I will be getting 3 no matter what too. The idea about the craft pen is good. I didn't even think of that. ;D
skyhigh and girlieblazer04
you have to know that everyone does not read this board everyday or have access everyday...
and also you said that we are voting on the shirts until friday?
I would not throw in the towel yet or complain that you only have 3 orders this post has been up for only 8hrs...
You have done a great job getting this together..
i dont know why everybody is complaining about choosing a color but i think that a majority vote is fine..as do alot of members.. grey/black who cares.. it is just a shirt...
The reason i havent ordered yet is because of all the fuss.. and think that it is going to fall threw,, but that is just my opinion... But if all goes well i will order aleast 3....
Just let it ride until friday and see what happens ;D
I am sorry if I started an argument with the different colored shirts. I won't say another word about it.
You know how many we want so what ever color everyone decides on is what we want.
A big thanks to Girlie and sky for gettign the ball rolling. Also thanks to Dreth for the idea also but there is no sense in having 2 or 3 threads with everyone ordering on different threads.
Now, everyone that is thinking of ordering shirts,stop thinking about it and put in your order. ;D
Cant we all just get the hell along jeez,seems like every post lately turns into a bicker match :-/
I;m fully aware that its still early, lol. thats why I made the deadline 2 weeks from now! It's only the first day this post has been up.. I wasnt complaining about the amount of orders.. lol. Oh, and dont worry.. there will be absolutely NO falling through of this plan. I can promise you that.
Hey Girls I think you are doing a great job, and thanks for stepping up to the plate on ordering these T shirts. I vote on design # 5 because it has both types of quads on it, so that should fit everyones needs. And whatever the winner is I will take 2 shirts both of them Large. One more thing I think you should have the Rodman ride # so we can look back on that day and talk on how great of a ride it was. Again Thanks Tony
We will be happy with the majority rule. I think all of the designs were fine and appreciate the fact that you all took the time to organize this. We will take 4.
1 xl
1 large
1 medium
1 child medium
By the way, do you need us to go to paypal now or when the final design is chosen?
i'll be ordering 1 as well. i just like to put things off :). glad somebody stepped up. and your doing the right thing as far as picking a direction and sticking with it. you will never please everyone.
jeff
Great jobs grils
2) large
1) 1X
1) 2X
Grizz
btw when do we pay?
It does not matter when you pay today, tomorrow or the next day as long as we have it by December 1st.
All money must be in by DECEMBER 1st. So you have two weeks before you actually have to pay. You can pay now or wait it is up to you. If you need help with paypal just email at qkitten76@yahoo.com or you can PM me.
Originally, we did have the ride number. But after a few suggestions, and the more we thought about it. We figured it would be better to leave it off.. that way we can wear the shirts at every group ride, instead of making a new shirt every time :)
Quotei'll be ordering 1 as well. i just like to put things off :). glad somebody stepped up. and your doing the right thing as far as picking a direction and sticking with it. you will never please everyone.
jeff
what size do you need?
Please put me in for a shirt.
Thank You Tony
1 x-Large
You can put me down for three.
1 xlg
2 lg
Thanks for the hard work.
I'll take 2.
Adult XL
Adult Medium
Will pay in am.
Quotewhat size do you need?
size XX. sorry i forgot that part.
jeff
I didn't say before, but I need the adult sizes of all three shirts I requested please. Thanks
I NEED 4 SHIRTS PLEASE
2 ADULT LG.
2 ADULT MED. ;D I WILL PAY FRIDAY THANKS
STEVE_K
Just a quick update, we have had a request so far for 39 shirts. (This is Great) ;D
2 XL's for me PLEEEZE!!! I'll paypal L8r!
Put me in for 1-Large and 1-Medium Grey shirt color gets my vote.
The response to ordering shirts is getting better. :)
ITS OFFICIAL! THE DESIGN FOR THE ATVFLORIDA GROUP RIDE TSHIRT IS DESIGN NUMBER 1! THANKS FOR VOTING!
PS DEADLINE FOR ALL ORDERS IS DECEMBER 1ST BY MIDNIGHT!!!
Now that the final decision has been made I hope we start seeing more orders come in. Time is going by fast and before you know it the 1st will be here.
Put me in for 1 XL, pay pal latter.
Thanks this is great,
The count is up to 44, thought we would have more then that by now. Especially with everyone saying they wanted shirts :'(
DON'T FORGET ALL THE EXTRA IS GOING TO THE SITE :o
The deadline will be here before you know it (December 1st) midnight is the cut off.
Just sent my money for 3 shirts using paypal.
Good news, we have had three people pay for shirts already.
And so far we have a total of 44 shirts ordered.
I hope we have more then this. The place I got the quote from for the shirts was on a 100. So we are only half way there.
I don't have a credit card, is there an address I can send a money order to? I will need 2 larges.
QuoteI don't have a credit card, is there an address I can send a money order to? I will need 2 larges.
Just sent you a PM with this information
Just sent paypal for 2, 1 -2x and 1 large Thanks Jerry
Just sent dough for 2 shirts 1 xl 1 med. Thanks girlie.
Carlos
Just ordered 2 -XL
Girlie, Are you going to send confirmation to people that have paid??
And are you mailing the shirts or do we pick them up at the ride?
I think a confirmation email would be nice so no disputes later,I'm not trying to insinuate anything just covering some bases.
Thanks for making this happen you did a great job Jerry
QuoteGirlie, Are you going to send confirmation to people that have paid??
And are you mailing the shirts or do we pick them up at the ride?
I think a confirmation email would be nice so no disputes later,I'm not trying to insinuate anything just covering some bases.
Thanks for making this happen you did a great job Jerry
I have been responding to every payment I get by saying thanks for your order and payment. But I can go ahead and send out a confirmation to everyone that has paid so far. The shirts will be past out the morning of the ride.
Quote::)
only one person has said they wanted shirts, lets get those orders in???
I'LL TAKE 4 SHIRTS
2 ADULT EXTRA LARGE
2 SMALLS
LET ME KNOW WHO GETS THE $$$ PAYPAL ADDRESS?
QuoteI'LL TAKE 4 SHIRTS
2 ADULT EXTRA LARGE
2 SMALLS
LET ME KNOW WHO GETS THE $$$ PAYPAL ADDRESS?
Send payment to
qkitten76@yahoo.com through paypal
QuoteI have been responding to every payment I get by saying thanks for your order and payment. But I can go ahead and send out a confirmation to everyone that has paid so far. The shirts will be past out the morning of the ride.
I would like to buy a shirt, but I may not be able to make the ride. Is there another way to get the shirt? Thanks.
QuoteI would like to buy a shirt, but I may not be able to make the ride. Is there another way to get the shirt? Thanks.
If you give me your mailing address I can mail them to you that won't be a problem. Just include it when you pay
Thank you guys so very much for all of your orders!!! It is really great to see things happen!! Keep em coming, hehe :)
:D The count is up to 57 orders, lets keep them coming guys.
Thanks for all that have ordered already.
QuoteIf you give me your mailing address I can mail them to you that won't be a problem. Just include it when you pay
One more order sent. (1 Large) Thanks a million! --H :D
QuoteOne more order sent. (1 Large) Thanks a million! --H :D
Your Welcome
I just sent in my order for 1 shirt.
I forgot to add that I have paid by paypal for the shirt. A BIG thanks for all of your work on this. I will be at the ride and am looking for ward to meeting all of the people I have been reading about. Sounds like a great bunch of people.
The Deadline is only days away and there are still a bunch of members that need to pay for there shirt orders. Please get your payments in, the deadline is December 1st.
Please be sure when making a payment to give me your username. That way I can mark you off my list as paid, since all I know everyone as is there username for ATVflorida.com.
Thanks
Order in and paid in full ;D
1XL
1L
1medium
Thanks
QuoteOrder in and paid in full ;D
1XL
1L
1medium
Thanks
Thank you
Just an upate we are up to 61 shirt orders, lets try and make it to 75.
Payment was sent today at 715 pm for two large and thank you for all the work you girls did. Tony.
thanks, ;D
I just sent my money thru paypal. Can you check it. I have never used it before. I also added another shirt to my order. 1 XL, 2 L, 1 M, and 1 child M.
Don't know yet if we can make the ride, but gonna get some shirts as I'm sure as heck gonna try. Put me down for 2 adult large, 1 child small and 1 child large. PMT sent. Thanks: Glenn
I have ordered 4 T shirts 3xxl and 1 xl and paid through paypal to Breana qiunes(?) is this correct and did you get the money?
QuoteI have ordered 4 T shirts 3xxl and 1 xl and paid through paypal to Breana qiunes(?) is this correct and did you get the money?
Actually it is Brenna Quinones. Yes I got your payment and order thanks, you put us at the 70 mark.
HEY NEED 1ADULT XXL 1 ADULT XL 1 KIDS LG, 1 KIDS MED.
AND IM SORRY TO ASK BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO PAY BY PAY PAL, THANKS
QuoteALL ORDERS NEED TO BE PAID FOR BEFORE WE PLACE THE ORDER! :D
To pay for the shirts go to www.paypal.com. Your wanting to send money in the amount of $10 per shirt to qkitten76@yahoo.com. Or if your not sure what to do PM your information and I can send you an invoice through paypal.
In the comment section please list ATVFLORIDA username and how many shirts you are wanting to order with sizes.
QuoteHEY NEED 1ADULT XXL 1 ADULT XL 1 KIDS LG, 1 KIDS MED.
AND IM SORRY TO ASK BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO PAY BY PAY PAL, THANKS
Go to www.paypal.com, send money, and then my email address is qkitten76@yahoo.com. any questions let me know.
Thanks for you order
QuoteHEY NEED 1ADULT XXL 1 ADULT XL 1 KIDS LG, 1 KIDS MED.
AND IM SORRY TO ASK BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO PAY BY PAY PAL, THANKS
Got your payment thanks for your order
THANK YOU MONEY IS SENT ;D
This is great we have 74 orders we are only one away from our mark of 75. ::) We where hoping to at least make it to 75, looks like we have done that. You guys are great, Thanks
I just want to make sure, did you get my money for the shirts?
QuoteI just want to make sure, did you get my money for the shirts?
Yep I got your order and money for the shirts.
Everyone who has paid through paypal I have received your money.
Girlieblazer04
Hello, I would like to order 1 adult XXL and one adult S
Im not sure how to send the money, I use paypal on Ebay but thats all I use it for
Thanks Robert
QuoteGirlieblazer04
Hello, I would like to order 1 adult XXL and one adult S
Im not sure how to send the money, I use paypal on Ebay but thats all I use it for
Thanks Robert
Just go into www.paypal.com and go to the tab to send money. And send it to the following email address qkitten76@yahoo.com. Its $10 a shirt, and in the comment section be sure to put your ATVflorida username so I can mark you off my list as paid.
Thanks for you order.
DID YOU GET MY PAY PAL DUE I DIDNT PUT MY USER NAME IN THE BOX. THANKS
QuoteDID YOU GET MY PAY PAL DUE I DIDNT PUT MY USER NAME IN THE BOX. THANKS
yes I got your payment just fine that you very much.
I need the pay pal form to send payment. Thank You. ;D
Go to www.paypal.com, go to the send money tab and use email address qkitten76@yahoo.com. Make sure in the notes or comments section you list your ATVflorida username and the size and amount of shirts you want.
Where'd the pic's go? Trying to show 'em to someone and they're GONE! [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif]
QuoteWhere'd the pic's go? Trying to show 'em to someone and they're GONE! [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif]
Not sure where they went, PM skyhighT100 and ask her to send it to you. I just have a picture of the quad but not on the shirt with the wording.
Last night was the deadline and I still have a few people that have not paid. Please let me know if you still want your order? I am not going to the print shop until Monday so you have a couple of days to get it to me. But please let me know either way if you want them still or changed your mind, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks, Brenna
O'tay, I'm going to add to my previous order. Need 1xxl adult and another L adult. Goind to send the $ for the additional 2 now. Thanks: Glenn
Add 1 extra large and 1 med thanks Jerry
Will paypal right now
QuoteO'tay, I'm going to add to my previous order. Need 1xxl adult and another L adult. Goind to send the $ for the additional 2 now. Thanks: Glenn
Thanks I got your paypal and your additional order.
QuoteAdd 1 extra large and 1 med thanks Jerry
Thanks, got it.
:DWe are up to 84 orders :D
Today is the day people, last and final day. I am going to the print shop on Monday. I have 5 members that have not paid yet. Please PM me and let me know if you still want your shirts.
Okay there are 5 members left that have ordered shirts but have not paid. If I do not receive your payment by noon time tomorrow you will not be receiving a shirt because your order will not be placed. All orders needed to be paid for up front. I have PM the people that have not paid to let them know. I either need a paypal payment or a money in the mail to me.
I need
12 L
14 XL
47 XXL
32 M
1 S
oh darn..i'm too late to order any!
;)
The order has been made with the print shop. The shirts will be done in about 3 weeks. Thank you to everyone who ordered a shirt, well really appreciate it.