me and my son are goin to croom saturday.never been there lookin forward to it.yes its croom not droom.i just can't type with my ole lady talkin in one ear and my daughter in the other
so we went to croom today wasn't really to impressed with it.all the trails are whooped out big time.the pit at the front was just as bad.the pits in the back by the campgrounds are pretty cool though.alot of people there saw a couple guys on dirtbikes bite the dust and that was pretty cool to.ocala forest is way better imo.
Yes there are alot of woops at Croom but like you said if you stay toward the back it's not half as bad, plus the hills makes it that much better.
its funy how to me how every one complains about how bad croom is for being whooped out. its realy not a big deal
i mainly go there for the hills and some trails, but about 90+% of the trails that i ride at croom are flat, u just gotta know where and how to find them ;)
The trails are whooped out?? I must ride pretty fast, cause I've never noticed them. :P In all seriousness there are quite a few trails at Croom that aren't whooped out. You just have to get off the main trails and do some exploring. That's what makes croom fun. I've been there 6 times and I finally stumbled on the parts graveyard, but I usually play at the Sand hill area and the other hills and pits.
wut do u all mean by whooped