Had a BLAST with racerx5, toomey, svtbolt, and my dad!
racerx5
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/28_24Medium.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/12_8Medium.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/13_9Medium.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/14_10Medium.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/28_24Medium-1.jpg)
toomey
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/22_18Medium.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/19_15Medium.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/18_14Medium.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/11_7Medium.jpg)
svtbolt
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/23_19Medium.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/25_21Medium.jpg)
now me!
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/04_0.jpg)
coming up short on the double double.
front table top on the sx track
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/05_1Medium.jpg)
pretty sure i cased it this time! lol
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/06_2Medium.jpg)
front triple on sx track
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/07_3Medium.jpg)
finish line jump
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/08_4Medium.jpg)
double double
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/09_5Medium.jpg)
front tabletop
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/10_6Medium.jpg)
double double
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/15_11Medium.jpg)
front table top
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/16_12Medium.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/17_13.jpg)
front triple on the mx track, too early to hit it
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/20_16Medium.jpg)
Hit it :)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/24_20.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/26_22.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/27_23Medium.jpg)
wew what a day we need more days like that one.
Quote from: RacerX5 on July 07, 2006, 05:22:36 PM
wew what a day we need more days like that one.
DEFINETLY, without the me falling :D
yea lol:)
Great pics ;D
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 07, 2006, 05:23:05 PM
Quote from: RacerX5 on July 07, 2006, 05:22:36 PM
wew what a day we need more days like that one.
DEFINETLY, without the me falling :D
what no pics of the fall..lol
dang looks like u guys had fun! i wanna go there again so bad :drive.gif
I didnt even see him fall, and I was right behind him.. It must have happend so fast.. Crazy stuff.
You ain't cool unless you quadropple that tripple 8) haha j/k nice pics
When are we going again!!!!!!
I'm starting to get half way decent here, I wanna go before a month or two goes by though.
Quote from: Exmx54 on July 07, 2006, 08:20:50 PM
You ain't cool unless you quadropple that tripple 8) haha j/k nice pics
PFFTTTT, some dirtbikers cane even do it!
you done it yet? Carlos told me he tried it ont he yfz once and cased the shitake out of it. The whole quad is pretty big, i felt liek a bad@ss just trippling it lol. I was the only quad to do it that day.
toomey, i would love to go whenever i can get a ride lol.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/me-1.jpg)
see that yellow blur, thats me zoomin by the dirtbikers ;)
looks like you had fun! you got to make it on sat or sun next time so i can meet you guys outthere! great pics lol nice job on the front tripple . you got to gas it or else ! ;D
Quote from: lawn_man mx on July 07, 2006, 09:28:48 PM
looks like you had fun! you got to make it on sat or sun next time so i can meet you guys outthere! great pics lol nice job on the front tripple . you got to gas it or else ! ;D
Definetly, i have improved like 3 times over since the last time we rode!
I'll try to get a ride out their next weekend if you and jr. can go. Theirs a race this sunday so saturday will be PACKED.
Nice riding Klutch...look forward to riding with you next weekend on the night ride.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 07, 2006, 11:27:29 PM
Nice riding Klutch...look forward to riding with you next weekend on the night ride.
thanks, but i wont be able to attend that ride,My dad is working, and i have no lights on the z :D
If I can get a ride im definetly up for a day ride!
sounds good ! got to work this weekend :'( too much darn rain keep gettin rain out at work.
Quote from: lawn_man mx on July 07, 2006, 11:37:52 PM
sounds good ! got to work this weekend :'( too much darn rain keep gettin rain out at work.
least it wont be a good weekend at the track though, I must say, the track was liek heaven yesterday early on, VERY nice.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 07, 2006, 09:10:01 PM
Quote from: Exmx54 on July 07, 2006, 08:20:50 PM
You ain't cool unless you quadropple that tripple 8) haha j/k nice pics
PFFTTTT, some dirtbikers cane even do it!
you done it yet? Carlos told me he tried it ont he yfz once and cased the shitake out of it. The whole quad is pretty big, i felt liek a bad@ss just trippling it lol. I was the only quad to do it that day.
toomey, i would love to go whenever i can get a ride lol.
Yeah Carlos tried it when they first put it there, it's a lot easier now, I'll do that if the outside line in the corner is good, which it usualy isnt so trippling into the inside is usualy the better line. Two more weeks I'll be back up and running hopefully!
sweet pics man. your bike is looking good.
sweet pics
Quote from: wheelie_boy on July 08, 2006, 02:00:34 AM
sweet pics man. your bike is looking good.
Thanks greg, I try to keep it lookin nice, which reminds me, I have to wash it tomorrow.....
:P
DAMN!!! whos that kid on the Kx He rips!!! lol jk
Quote from: RacerX5 on July 10, 2006, 08:04:15 PM
DAMN!!! whos that kid on the Kx He rips!!! lol jk
I dunno, but that kid on that z was kickin his but all day :D
watch ur mouth klutch>.
Quote from: RacerX5 on July 10, 2006, 09:03:38 PM
watch ur mouth klutch>.
Watch your punctuation racer ::)